Requesting advice. Best/safest option to purchase Rapidgator account with Paypal?

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by Demon, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Demon

Demon Producer

Hello all.

Would any of you be able to recommend the best/safest way to purchase a Rapidgator Premium account with Paypal? The Rapidgator website asks for a lot of unnecessary details and that seems a bit fishy to me. And I found some resellers, but at the moment of checkout they seem to be a different individual vendor and not an actual company.

Any recommendations please?

I am also considering Nitroflare, but I've read better reviews from Rapidgator.

Thanks in advance for any advice/links.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  3. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

Best Answer
    @Demon nice to see you after a while..

Can you try Real debrid? it's cheaper and works just fine for RG and UL... but no Nitroflare
    you also accumulate points you can use for a bonus month of service... it's very straightforward to buy
    and several payment options..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Demon

Demon Producer

Hey Herr, long time no see (I've been away a lot lately).

Yeah, I have read about about that one as well. DO you use it? Is it reliable and safe to purchase?

5. Beth

Beth Guest

@Demon I've not used Paypal for a downloading service payment but like @Herr Durr says Real Drebid works (most of the time) for RG or UL and is cheaper.

Do you have "Paysafe" where you are? I use that....just go into a local store and buy a voucher with cash then apply that amount to your Paysafe account and use that for Real Drebid....seems to work well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Demon

Demon Producer

Hi Beth,

Thanks for corroborating Herr's input. I don't have Paysafe here, to the extent of my knowledge. But if you both guys recommend it, I will give Real Debrid a go.

Many thanks for this.

7. boogiewoogie

boogiewoogie Platinum Record

I have been using RD since 2012 :) It is really great and I could not live on the internet without it anymore.

8. Demon

Demon Producer

To everyone that replied. Thank you so much. I just got 180 days of Real Debrid. And I am already in love.

For anyone else looking for input on this.... it works!

9. jazzzz

jazzzz Platinum Record

After the shutdown of Filesonic in 2012 sometimes I've had premium account for Uploaded or Rapidgator, usually paying with soon-to-expire cards but recently I've just used a free Oboom account to have fast access for mostly the Uploaded links (rarely but sometimes RG links work, too).
    Since then I don't really see the advantage of paying for these premium services. But I admit I don't really understand the goal of Oboom giving access of other paid sites for free. What motives or tricks can be behind it...

10. recycle

recycle Guest

paypal is not working with cloudhosting sites

11. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

Yes I stopped trying to buy RG a long time ago.. when paysafe payments were blocked where I am...
    and also stopped buying a direct plan because the debrid was actually cheaper and easier to use for DL

best of luck with it m8 :wink:

12. oldskoolproductions

oldskoolproductions Producer

Google Play store. Install the app and purchase through Google. I've never had any problems.

Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. Talula

Talula Rock Star

virtual debit card can be linked to any payment system