Request to Crackerteams

Discussion in 'Software' started by Alpha0ne, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

So apparently i missed some conversations here. Now i understand the anger of some people here. So people here again please accept excuse from me but i do not read too much on the forum in last time. And sorry if i sounded like one who requested more. No! That was definetly not my intention. In the post i thank everyone who provided us with so wonderful stuf. And it was just a pollite question. Not more. I couldt have think that it is more than that in ongoing of a such discussion. Sorry again.

2. farao

farao Rock Star

As you say, it was a polite question, there is nothing to apologize for.

There are a lot that owe you an apology though, for their completely outrageous behaviour in this thread. The gathering of downvoting against you in this completely legit thread is a disgrace, and the ones involved should all take a long break and start thinking what they hell they are doing.

You, my friend, was just bullied the hell out of by the wolf pack of AudioSex. The pack led of the old farts should either stop their lunacy or face the consequences of getting reported for the crazy behaviour towards a harmless polite member of the community.

Shame on all of you that took part in this bullying and props to you that stood up.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  3. oscill8r

oscill8r Member

No need to apologise, I think the thread title was a little ambiguous is all. A lot of installers are actually quite bad regarding locations and therefore the 'cracked' version usually just implements the same setup. I don't see this changing any time soon so its worthwhile learning a. where each setup installs files and b. how to relocate them.

On a windows system you can use links and junctions there is a good post here MKLINK – Create and Use Links in Windows for example you can use a symbolic (soft) link to redirect C:\Program Files\Common Files\Avid\Audio\Plug-Ins to [My Drive]:\Plug-ins\x64\Avid.

Hope this helps.

4. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

Thanx guys for your moral support. Maybe i should better be more careful with my expressions in the future :) as said before. I am not a native english speaker.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  5. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Some of you offending members are asking for more time off(another holiday break but off this site)as you were picking on a good member not a typical troll, and as a mod my dues are to respect & enforce the rules of Audiosex, and thats what am going to do.

See you around...Maybe, Thank you