Request to Crackerteams

Discussion in 'Software' started by Alpha0ne, Dec 21, 2015.

1. farao

farao Rock Star

Just uncalled for. Cant we just agree to at least avoid ad hominem attacks?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

Aehm. Sorry guys to get so many shitstorm. First thing is my english is horrible and it sometimes sounds like its not meant. I dont know how to say it better or say it in other words. And sorry for using the word 'spam' for in the installtionprocess of the software. I had never thought at all that so many negative ansvers come. I dont know what the fuss is? and why i should troll anyone anyway? I never did that. I am here for a while and i never meant anything bad. i allways helped where i ccould. And now i just asked a naive question. If it was false, i beg your pardon. And why do you think i dont appreciate their work relasing us these stuff? How can you say that? Next time i will ask nothing !

P.S. I adressed this early long before, because it exists since ever. And noone says anything or allow other to speak about it. What's the problem i dont understand?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  3. statik

statik Audiosexual

let's make it easy then: dont like it? then dont use it

4. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Ultrasonic

well the 5000files are just 170mb...not that much space...and 99% of the installers have an option to set where the vst will be installed...had only a few where u can't set the location f.e The Glue...but I just dragged it to my prefered location and had no problems...but some files can't be changed like the presets....you would need to rebuild the complete installer just for some small files...

5. Zentropy

Zentropy Kapellmeister

Spend 5 minutes learning to use these symbolic links and junctions, then you can fix every instance of problems with files being where you don't want them to be forever no matter what program it is:

http://schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/linkshellextension.html

Then you can quit the entitled whining and do a tiny bit of work on your own to make things the way you want them.

6. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

Sorry to be someone who is not allmighty like you all guyz now. But i dont know how to code myself something. If I could, i would. What is the problem? i said that i apriciate the great work and thanked the providers allways, nomatter who is involved in it. And i like it though its just a pollite asking. Is something wrong with my english knowledge/sense etc? I am not native english so forgive me when i came too close.:dunno:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  7. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

there is no problem ignore them, please keep questioning things.
    some people love to answer them!

8. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

@Kwissbeats. at least one person who does not smack me. Thank you for our empathy. :wink:

9. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Ultrasonic

and u still don't know how to fix your problem...lol...maybe posts the VSTs where u can't change the location...did you tried to move them already? or tried the program that Zentropy mentioned?

10. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

@Knucklehead Sorry i did not understand what is described on the link what @Zentropy posted. I dont have a problem. Its not a big deal though. I am on the way to think that these crackers are also depending on installerpackgeneratorsoptions. Maybe they cant implement it. Maybe its not in their hands. i dont know.

11. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Lmfao oh how far we have come.

I didn't think the request was all that offensive. Maybe a little presumptuous.

The sheer volume of dumb votes flying around is a little disappointing. I think this place might have a terminal case of the Noobz

12. oscill8r

oscill8r Member

Learn how to use your O/S ? Use folder redirection for user profile folders such as "My Documents" and Symbolic Links for to redirect folders such as "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Avid\Audio\Plug-Ins" to "[Drive]:\Avid\Audio\Plug-Ins"

13. MrAnonymous

MrAnonymous Producer

The internet.. its like when people say fuck the police, but without them the world would be fkd. People said fk the mod.He's now gone, they got what they wanted and look at this place now.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  14. Horsemen

Horsemen Member

It is ok to report issues with a groups release

That can be helpful info to them

Requesting other stuff is not helpful

Offering retail installers maybe helpful

Enjoy what we all have now

These look like happy times with xmas so near

15. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

Hi @CavEmp. I never meant it presumptious. What was my verbalization that made you all angry? What was sounding presumptious ?

P:S: Hi Saint can you close this post and delete it please? This is a useless conversation stealing all men time with nothing. Sorry to have stolen your time guys.

16. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

No no... I was kind of defending you. I guess everyone's really jumpy about the possibility of offending the teams again, but I didn't think there was anything wrong with your post. When I said maybe a little presumptuous it was meant like, I guess it could be seen as presumptuous to ask them to change their installers. But even that would not have warranted this much hostility

You're being a real sport. You don't need to apologize for everyone else's bad behavior. You didn't really do anything wrong.

17. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

@Cav Emp thank you for your kindness. I still appologize for the unintentional inconvenience that i made.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  18. justthankyah

justthankyah Kapellmeister

Man i think i need more than 5 minutes just to scroll that page down... lol...

in the end i was thinking...if i was the OP : 'oh well let's forget about that SSD space..let's burn that babe down... "

lol... :bash: and Zentropy ... don't get mad at me bro... im just fooling around!

19. Nitrophos

Nitrophos Ultrasonic

nearly a troll post

20. justthankyah

justthankyah Kapellmeister

mine?