Request to Crackerteams

Discussion in 'Software' started by Alpha0ne, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

Thnk u all for providing us with your fantastic shares. But there is just a little request though. It would be nice, if you could make it possible to let us choose where your software is going to be installed. I would like to have all DAW-vst releated stuff to be installed in drive E. But a lot of the latest installers installs, e.g Eventide, presets/banks etc on users/*mypc*/documents/Eventide so to say. Now i have almost 5000 files newly created just for the Eventide-pack on my drive C, where i try to not have any software installed than Windows. So drive C it is SSD and i dont want to spam that drive. But the installers dont have the option to install elsewhere.

Please, maybe it is a little step for you but its a big step for us mankind

And if someone thinks the same, could you pls leave a comment. Or write why you disagree.

Thnx in Advance

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  3. floond

floond Platinum Record

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 3
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Interesting x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List
  4. Marianus

Marianus Ultrasonic

So you're spamming your 200$ SSD with $1195 Eventide Anthology X bundle. Not counting the other AudioUTOPiA releases which together can go over 10 grand $. What if the installer have some sort of involvment in the proper installation of the plugins and they removed the choice on purpose? G'damn... others would've wished to touch all the AudioUTOPiA releases and you're still finding a reason get whining about it even with all the stuff you have under your nose.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Ultrasonic

well i can choose the locations for the vst2/3 for Anthology X....don't know what's wrong with yours? do you think they will rebuild the complete installers of all plugins?don't forget they DO IT FOR FREE that you can TRY IT FOR FREE...but funny to see that someone is always asking for more....doesn't matter if it is for more plugins,another protection or custom installers...maybe learn some coding and create your own installer or find a way to move the files ;)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. dr.evil

dr.evil Kapellmeister

lol what next??:woot:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. statik

statik Audiosexual

i'd like to request a build in feature that auto uninstalls the software when the user starts complaining, whining or nagging

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  8. Thankful

Thankful Rock Star

Getting a bit tired of the people coming close to spoiling it all again with the excessive commentary on releases! There never was and there never will be open communication with release groups or cracking teams. That's it. Now stop it please.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. WolwerineBlues

WolwerineBlues Platinum Record

I have request for crack team - please ignore all whining empty requests or nagging bitches!and of course take a bottle of beer and relax you people done to many in this last 5-6 years so my big respect :shalom:

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. Adrianus Antonius

Adrianus Antonius Producer

Vote his comment as dumb and don't reply to him, he and others do this on purpose, because they were "successful" against Hexwars and R2R teams.

That's modus operandi of these hurt up internet bred feminazi love children, they buy a 10$ charity price plugin and only pay "real" money for dongle protected plugins, so even though they're downloading the same warez, that's you the one who's an undeserving POS in their broken wanked up mangina's reasoning, ...

Don't give them attention, attention to them is what made Hexwars and R2R antagonized towards us, these puffs thrive on your attention.

Let them be the "Alphas" in their mangina's beta facebook-bound minds, in front of their computer screen, while they try to inflict "damage".

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

That's a legit question, but in the wrong place.
    still I don't understand that everybody has to respond so butt hurt

12. Adrianus Antonius

Request to Crackerteams
    Request? sounds like a really legit question, especially when you read it's content, how is your girlfriend with someone else's child? How is your view about amateurs vs professional? wife vs girlfriend left with someone's child, still the same? don's see any difference right? So I guess it's just a wrong place then... care to point what the right place would be? Loved your reasoning in fl studio's thread, so wanna hear more...

13. mhacko

mhacko Member

Halion 5 please....

and discontinue always the same topics ... should be grateful for any plugin or anything you get free and to adapt their system ... or should someone make a free and finished the song and just give you the signature of the copyright read to you ... ha ... ha .... ahhhhh

great is the google translator ...

14. remix

remix Platinum Record

Its a very sensitive place nowadays...

15. Resonator

Resonator Kapellmeister

not really a problem where the installer presets go as they'll always be installed as they are everytime, just add a link into that folder to take you to where you want to keep your own saves

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  16. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

Dude stop tripping, the TS already got some reasonable solutions. not thanks to you
    Floond gave one, resonator got something to add, and the rest just overreacted.

the appropriate place to address this is on the developers side since they decide where to put this stuff.
    But then again, that is a bit weird when you are not a paying costumer:yes:

17. Adrianus Antonius

Read again his title, then this "let us choose where your software is going to be installed" and to finish up his troll fest, a bating sentence
    "And if someone thinks the same, could you pls leave a comment. Or write why you disagree. "

This thread wasn't an honest request or question, this was his carefully crafted trolling to piss people off, that everyone would get outraged and bated to comment on his contrived traps, mainly negatively "write why you disagree" and that way to affect what gets released, in other words to piss of guys who do deliver big time this time around.

18. bigwords

bigwords Ultrasonic

Okay, THIS! Here is what I was hearing all the time! Now please explain how people are "coming close to spoiling it all again." I've never seen this claim explained/elaborated on. Please explain that for me! Thanks.

19. Torrao

Torrao Platinum Record

Cracking teams "quit" because ungrateful whiners think teams are their butlers. Thanks to that attitude, R2R now keeps their releases internal, and only shares them from time to time. I'm sure there were plenty of prior examples, but I'm kinda new here.

The fact that this has been the most amazing month in AudioZ releases I can remember and greedy people STILL manage to fuck it up complaining is completely absurd to me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  20. bigwords

bigwords Ultrasonic

Are you sure this is it? Because if it is, I have evidence that's not true, that R2R was more angry with people making money with their efforts. They've said it plenty of times in nfo after nfo. This idea that R2R was annoyed with random people in comments sections on ONE site, this idea is hilarious. If that's really all it takes to make a team quit, then the developers (Waves, Slate, et al) could deploy people to the comments section on the sister site and make R2R quit.

But to those who constantly use this idea, I have to say it's not even very creative. People who say that then have to confirm to me this: if I were a developer, are you telling me the REAL way to stop my product from being cracked is to deploy requesters and whiners to the comments section of one ware-z site?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  21. farao

farao Rock Star

Listen, the threadstarter thanked the team for the releases. And let me explain something to you and the rest of the people verbally attacking others: it is NOT COMPLAINING NOR GREEDY to ask if it could be considered adding an option as where to install stuff.

Your are just attacking people for the sake of it. If you are proud of it, by all means fire away, but dont expect others to silently accept your rude, unfactual attacks on other members.

When it comes to people who really are acting in a greedy or demanding way well, then I agree with you, they should not be doing that. I do feel though that to many people are being unneccessarily rude and harsh to keep this a civil place, please just tell them to post their request in the request section and stop all this hateful attitude towards other members.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List