Removing vocals from a Song

Discussion in 'Software' started by Vampgirl, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Vampgirl

Vampgirl Kapellmeister

Thanks! I just got Acoustica 7.3.10 and the result is very nice. Finally there is no BEST choice. each of these tools have their strength and their weakness and depending on the song one can be better then the other. It would have been great if I could choose one! But I have them all installed and waiting to see which one will output the next song :)

2. Soul1975

Soul1975 Platinum Record

By far the best. And with the recent updates it's better than izotope. (Imo)

3. badjak

badjak Ultrasonic

I use Steinberg spectra layers for this. I actually bought it this month as there is an intereresting crossgrade option for legit Izotope RX owners. Seems like RX is also up for the job but I never used that option. RX I use only to clean up source material.

4. demberto

demberto Rock Star

Lalal.ai is the best, better than RX itself, and as simple as shit to use, compare it yourselves if you don't believe :dunno:

It all depends on how well they trained their model. And it seems, Lalal is coming with a much better separation algorithm, its only available for pro users or something yet.