removing items from the feed at AudioZ

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Herr Durr, Jul 3, 2018.

?

does it make your experience better here to see only music related items ?

1. possibly, but I want to learn about cooking also

10 vote(s)
    27.8%
  2. nah not at all.. I'm just here to stir up controversy

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  3. yes I am here to discuss music foremostly

22 vote(s)
    61.1%
  4. I am a dyed in the wool troll and I want to bate myself to oblivion

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

Don't see why, mate. Saint has been in this thread and said nothing that wasn't constructive, unlike the other couple of trolls with their negativity. :wink:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Your Brainer

Your Brainer Newbie

Like this?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  3. Welcome back!

4. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

:hifive:

as I said before.. certain threads (and certain peeps) still give me hope for this place

and certainly the aforementioned updates with potential solutions and enhancements

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

Best Answer
    really interesting if such a function made it to the forum
    i mostly read and help if I know something useful, have forbearance with most things, dont react besides if its bullying.

even threads not that "likeable" or with distasteful arguments im able to read. know why?

because they have an actual meaning, an idea, some engagement in what they are writing!
    they dont write premeditated idiocy and hot-air as a plan. that activity I had never seen before, until now

but suddenly those "threads", "comments" full of loose meaningless crap pretending to be "innocent" but always smug and ignorant, indifferent or hostile to any artistic value, just made to provoke and fast burn the thread down to the ground. if it gets closed even better! just say "sorry" with a stupid smiley and create another one, again, again and again

and the ever ongoing comments on others threads solely to derail the OPs thread, always with a stupid smiley and a disingenuous "childish innocence", "just asking questions" but only aimed to destroy the thread.

sadly enough it seems this tactic is being quite resilient and now the ones who denounce this are the culpable..

so, I really look forward a nifty function that can help me, us, to avoid what we see as pure plain methodic spam, without crippling the experience of being here, since that is truly fun

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

Speaking as someone who just comes here to enjoy the warm glow of @foster911 & @superliquidsunshine (and a few others) the ignore feature removes most if not all (half =) of the fun of Audioz!

@Beth is a mod nao? *trembles* also *hides* >_____> beware that hairbrush (!)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. Beth

Beth Guest

@famouslut ....u mean this one ?

I hear @SAiNT is gonna issue one to all the mods....in fact he's down at the beauty shop now getting supplies in.....and then it'll be a new rule... 3 waves and you're out - banned for life! :yes:

[​IMG] :hifive:

8. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

That very one! XD (also *cowers*)

9. recycle

recycle Guest

10. tidus1990

tidus1990 Producer

We need Steve Faoki back

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Sorry for being on-topic, but what's the use of eleminating threads in audiosex feed on AZ? When I'm on AZ (if I'm on AZ) I hardly recognize this feed. TBH I'm not sure what it's good for...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Beth

Beth Guest

i guess its used like a short cut to the recently updated and currently 'popular' threads on here.
    though why it needs to be on AZ :dunno: ?
    Must be a reason i guess.

13. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

well, a little more precisely. I presume you mean the "links" to the threads.. and, for my part, the request is to be able
    to remove them from my sight.. not absolutely remove them...

for me I use the "Z" as a sort of "front page" for everything that's going on, on both sites... and you never really
    know who OP is from that feed... and as I wish to simply stay away from certain content..this would be a useful feature

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

You presume very well, Mr. Tuxedo, Sir. It's just me bad English, me is sorry. [​IMG]

Ah, that explains it. :bow:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. foster911

foster911 Guest

@Your Brainer If you're my unique friend, I love you. A peerless and well-informed artist. Please don't go anywhere. This community needs you to raise its artistic level.:hug:

16. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

and this way of always somehow involving others in your crap.

look, the "artistic level" of this community is fine

if yours is nowhere to be found, that speaks only about you. not of the rest of this community

but, that is truly the essence and core of everything you write around here, big meaningless words, loads and loads of alienated extremely pretentious, overblown, ostentatious statements and viciously decontextualised copy-pasted concepts always including a "we" and backed by... only more and bigger empty words without any context, and always featuring an intense anti-intellectual bitterness just signed with a pathetic smiley..

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. I embrace the crumbs in my beard such that they might sustain the little birds alight on my mustache. It is a wonder that we all get along as well as we do.

18. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

are you a wizard.. or just a master of western haiku....?

there must be over 3000 reasons why

19. To answer your question, both. In order to graduate from Wizard School one needs at least 4 hours of Haiku which is taught in the College of Incantation. Most of what we do revolves around one form of poetry or another. The Grand Wazoo is proud to release into the world well rounded Witches and Wizards who can equally cast a creative spell as well as spout a random Rumi at you. He says, "Only the past can rescue the future from it's destiny". Deep!!

Good eye on catching the haiku, Dude. I added the tag line for color, it felt like a natural progression in order to keep the mind's eye scanning the inside of it's eyelid, to keep the thought aloft.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  20. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

maybe I should say over 3000 likes why...