remote controller strictly for reverb plugins.

Discussion in 'Studio' started by Muze, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Muze

Muze Newbie

Who knows a remote controller wich can be used for reverb and makes sense just like a LARC does.

[​IMG]

3. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

You mean a controller for your Lexicon hardware reverb? The Lexicon MRC maybe.

If any VST reverb, then any midicontroller that can control the reverb's parameters.

4. Muze

Muze Newbie

VST reverbs... I'd like something that makes sense.... Is a MRC with midi i/o?

There seems to be nothing on the market that makes sense. I have everything else remote working and under the right buttons and sliders.

5. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

Lexicon MRC is a midi controller/remote dedicated to Lexicon hardware effects, automatically routed to its parameters. That's what I though you were after, since you asked about an outdated LARC remote.

Why not just set your knob-, and/or slider controller up to control your reverb parameters? Reverbs don't have universal midi CC. Every reverb CC is different. Set your midi controller+reverb up like you want, save the patch/preset/automap/whatever and go with it. That's what I do, no matter if it's a synth, delay, glitch plugin or whatever.

6. Muze

Muze Newbie

Baxter,

That's why I am looking for a dedicated box. So I can setup severall busses, switch between busses and use the "LARC". So I can work with my ears rather than with my eyes..

There are plenty boxes with 4-8 sliders. I need something with an LCD of some sort... Ive asked severall manufacturers now...

7. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

Novation Zero SL (mkII)?