reFX NEXUS3 vs UVI Falcon: Fathom This

Discussion in 'humor' started by reFX NEXUS3, Jan 11, 2021.

?

Who d'ya like more

1. reFX NEXUS3

2. UVI Falcon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick12

Nick12 Platinum Record

Nexus is absolutely shit and overrated for this price value. You're much better off with Omnisphere. Even some kontakt libraries from a few bucks are much better than this. Falcon isn't shit. It's definitely a fun tool to play with.

2. hani king

hani king Platinum Record

@Nick12
    dont pay attention to those people who dont own falcon and say bad things about it
    and you are absolutely right ,if you give little time around falcon and tweak few knobs you will have a great sounds
    that might build in to track the very next hour(and those expansions are really top notch sounds

i cant say bad things about nexus because i own N3 too with 89 selected expansions
    ,but my only complain is about the quality of the other expansions i didnt buy
    and i really dont know why they dont give the fans of 80s sounds few expansions in
    eurodisco/italo disco and similar retro stuff (we got too many house/hiphop and EDM its ridiculous)
    and they dont listen to costumers too,they just throw us random expensive expansions to buy

3. aeroflot

aeroflot Kapellmeister

Here is my Dilema I m at UVI Paris rue Amelot I have a very cool deal But on one side It s got that key that I hate and installs all that ilok crap on the 2nd side I Am sure it has been defeated by R2R & maybe with a bunch of extensions
    So my choice would be
    1 use the R2R version
    And pay one license & leave the Ilok in its box
    but use R2R version
    So best of both worlds Uvi Got Support and WE got a better way to work
    Exactly like Softube the good thing without all those craps n traps from protection developpers

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
  4. Charlz

Charlz Newbie

WHEN YOU CRAFT WONDERFUL THINGS THE TOOLS DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S THE WAY WE USE THE TOOLS THAT MAKES THEM WONDERFUL.

Even the factory plugins can be used to craft wonderful things, but you gotta master the tool. WE Humans just fall for other humans and use shitty plugins , and our minds fucks up because of the taglines and the brain makes us believe that "this is a costly plugin and every sound is awesome", also makes us think that " THIS PLUGIN MADE ME THE MOST PERFECT MUSICIAN" -- and also some other dumb shits...

GROW UP PEOPLE, GO MAKE SOMETHING, and also don't fall for this dumb ( dump them ) plugins....

5. Nick12

Nick12 Platinum Record

Well, I don't have Falcon and Nexus either, but it shouldn't be hard to see that Falcon is surely thousand times better than Nexus, while Nexus is really overvalued in the end aswell.

6. clone

clone Audiosexual

7. Olymoon

Olymoon MODERATOR Staff Member

It's becoming a request thread. Closed.