Refx Nexus winter sale is here $2,499 or €2,499 for full pack

Discussion in 'Software' started by sexyman, Dec 1, 2015.

1. sexyman

sexyman Ultrasonic

The sale is on at Refx $2,499 or €2,499

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. fiction

fiction Audiosexual

What an incredible bargain, given that you can get Serum, Omnisphere 2, Trilian, Logic Pro X with Alchemy and all expansions, plus Ableton Live and Cubase for less than 2 grand. :no:
    But hey, I don't mean to spoil the fun for all Nexus fanboys :wink:

• Like x 6
    • Agree x 4
    • Funny x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

:wink:
    and all of that has infinity possibilities to tweak, not like nexus. :rofl:
    refx should introduce a sub, like 40 bucks and you can get all new expansions for free. 12*40, within 2-3 year you had paid the whole grand bundle price. :bleh:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

excuse me while i vomit.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. sisyphus

sisyphus Rock Star

...you beat me to it fiction and artic, darn it, of course they announce this JUST AFTER I bought Ableton Suite, Logic, NI's Ultimate 10, Soundtoys, Omnisphere, the entire Arturia collection, Waves Silver, AND the Eventide Anthology. (forgot about some of the Roland Boutiques and a Mac Mini)...for just a little less.... (facepalm)....

7. remix

remix Platinum Record

why is it 40% cheaper in USA than EU...

Fuck that company..

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  8. XzaviDaaz

XzaviDaaz Kapellmeister

Thx!
    sexyman
    For sharing this! :wink:

Its a bargain (placing the order now as we speak.) Hope i get all skins in this package as well.....(These make the production better.)
    Really hope the skins are in there too.....this is why i buy this mostly. The skins is very important. (Especially the Gold skin.)
    So really hope the gold skin is in there....i always make so good music with that one. (Golden music skin.)

Another thing about skins and how good they can be, and amazing for gameplay for example:

And most presets in there is so good to in its stock sound. (You can really only be limited by your imagination.)
    I mean you can make a "hit" in seconds with this "beast" :yes: (Its almost better than a lot of hardware synths out there too.)
    Only problem is that everybody will know where all presets came from, and will be able to tell you how you progressed thru your whole song: So for drums you used the drum expansion preset 49, and for bass the bass expansion preset 39, and for synths you used the Synth expansion preset 24. So all in all your famous among Nexus users already when you drop that demo. And this is OFC awsome and you can connect together and share the experience and progress.

Awsome news. :like:

"Most bang for the buck"

/XzaviDaaz

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  9. ArticStorm

because US has no taxes. and therefor its like 20% less and americans have more money for that stuff. (just assumptions)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. ArticStorm

and the result is what we have now, all EDM stuff sounds the same, well done.
    the limit are the number of expansions you have and you will never learn how to program a synth yourself, the last part is a really big limitation nexus has.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  11. XzaviDaaz

XzaviDaaz Kapellmeister

You are right.....BTW! that picture you have is really funny XD

Peace
    XzaviDaaz

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  12. The Iceman

The Iceman Kapellmeister

You could go out and buy a virus for that....lol

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. ArticStorm

or a new mac? i mean 2500€ what would i do with that money? of course i woudlnt buy nexus2 bundle. :rofl:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  14. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

if to count in roubles on this day - about 4 roubles is difference between 1 euro and 1 dollar, so difference between 2 prices is 2499*4= 10000 roubles. 10000 roubles is 2 esi juli@ cards or 1 waldorf streichfett (it is real to find) or 1 mic Oktava MK-105 for example (excellent mic you can compare with Neumann classic, expensive Rode ones or AKGs) or Access Virus A used or excellent MIDI-keyboard controller with 61+ keys or even 2-3 HQ studio audio commutation...or 7 my HQ stereo wires (double mono Neutrik TRS-to-TRS with TchernovAudio wire (3 metres)).
    2499 dollars/euros is Access Virus TI2 or Moog Voyager RME or Roland JD-XA hybrid synth or Korg MS-20Mini+Arturia Minibrute+Waldorf Blofeld+Waldorf Pulse2+smth else "cheap but super excellent sounding with a lot of features and possibilities"+some top plugins+licensed REAPER5.xx (sixty bucks for one-of-the-top DAW).
    It means you can buy one or more top synths, analog or/and digital ones.
    I would never buy latest version of fully-expanded Nexus2 even if I hadn't crakkd version of old Nexus 2.xx
    But sharing...is much more interesting)) but what is better than my Virus C+ almost all VSTis...)

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  15. sisyphus

sisyphus Rock Star

oh but the US DOES have taxes Artic, depends on where you live, and I know that certain things are taxed differently, and if you order something online right now, the taxes are different (but change from state to state), certainly not as high as say ordering a product to the UK, but the tax will show up in your cart on purchase depending where you buy it etc...) .. I do think it sucks that even with the conversion rate though that things listed in dollars and euro's are generally the same, in that case it DEFINITELY helps to be in the states... I'm not sure if the price listed in euro's includes VAT etc, but in the us, when you check out or buy something at a store, it will list something at say $599.99, but then throw on %10 tax AFTER, so americans get it up the giggy as well... probably just not as bad...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  16. ArticStorm

@sisyphus i remember urs writing something about that, that US people are really pickey when its comes to any € prices, maybe thats the reason?
    i mean for example Sylenth1 is a lot cheaper in $ as in €, same for Zebra2 and there are other companies doing that shit too. good example is EA Games (its not audio related, but they do the same.)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

I'll tell you what: send me the money, and I'll make you a few sweet tracks. Even easier than Nexus! What a bargain!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. Impressive

Impressive Guest

$2500 for Nexus2. Fortunately, I already own everything on that list of yours. I bought that complete bundle back in 2011-2012ish. I still use it prominently, but already knew how to program a synth. I just bought every future expansion that I wanted when they came out. Yes, this is an ridiculously insane fucking price for a synth. And let's not even mention Waves Mercury, which goes for $6,100-$7,600! But at least Waves, from what I've seen, is almost ALWAYS having a sale lately. ReFX only has a sale at this time of year and then that's it, you wait until Christmas again. :yes:
    So, I have a better Idea - Send me $2,499 and I will find you a supermodel girlfriend and I will make sure she thinks you're the best damn thing since sliced cheese. Tell me the desired woman and I will go get them. I have built a brainwashing device that changes people's minds without them knowing I did it. Which is what makes me the real deal. :wink: Also, if you call within the next 10 minutes, I'll get even hornier and throw in a second one in there for free. That's a $5,000 value, for the price of a dumb ass ROMpler of 2006 technology. What a way to start off the new year - a two supermodel girlfriends so you can do amazing sex positions like 669 and P69 all holiday long. But hold you're hormonal body fluids for one more minute while I unleash mine - Be among the next 10 callers, and I will slash the price in half. That's fucking right. $1,249.50 for 2 supermodel girlfriends. Holy crap. Call the number below -
    1-800-DrugsArentBad4U
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. Bassmonsta

Bassmonsta Ultrasonic

Don't worry "Somethings Coming Soon........" LMFAO

20. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Oh gosh here come all the hormonal bodily fluids. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

21. sisyphus

sisyphus Rock Star

I think in the US, well generally the dollar is pretty weak, so there is absolutely an expectation of a lesser price point Artic! And yes, same thing with video games.... The US definitely get the benefit on this though usually, like say Sylenth is 99$ and 99euros, 99 dollars (at least the last time I looked) is a lot cheaper... I think UK customers get screwed on this a lot... but they do throw in tax AFTER that listed price (never included), so depending on which state you live in etc, it could be up to 13/14% on certain things....