Red Army Choir tragically disappears in plane crash

Discussion in 'AudioSEX Memorial' started by type2002n, Dec 27, 2016.

1. p5ych0

p5ych0 Noisemaker

From an American my heart goes out to those peoples families, They may have been part of the Red Army but they were not fighters (maybe they were) they were musicians and as a fellow musician Prayers for all of them..

I thought this thread was suppose to be about the loss of life not a political thread...As human beings no matter which country, religion etc....children, men and women we should mourn them where ever they are not spit out political beliefs in these times...just my 2 cents....I am a nobody...

2. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

its the same small handful of rabid bitter hateful assholes

all the time infesting every thread spreading or attempting to normalize either bigotry, racism xenophobe or homophobe time after time

all of the time.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  3. DoubleSharp

DoubleSharp Platinum Record

Very tragic. Rest in Peace.

A little spooky. On the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Soviet Union...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. G String

G String Rock Star

Bigots, racists, xenophobes and homophobes are not going to change. Prejudice infects perception. Same old. I have given up hope that people can be persuaded by "sense". They have to be open to it first.......

5. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Wow, it's really rare that Ellul gets quoted even in France where he was from, unfortunately he is often forgoten, it's a shame it's a powerfull writing, one of my favorite philosopher and sociologist and one of the most pertinent analysis of Karl Marx's work. He was a great thinker of alienation indeed.
    Very appropriate for this thread. :shalom:

6. G String

G String Rock Star

I don't think that's true, but it's more true than our culture credits.

One "big lie" is that debate matters. It doesn't - people come to a discussion with their prejudices and they leave with them intact - and nothing anyone says can change that, at least not without a preparedness on the part of the listener to do so.

I'm a crude materialist - monkey see monkey do. At the same time I'm hugely individualistic - it's up to you.

7. Thankful

Thankful Rock Star

Hearts and minds are being changed. Some people are starting to wake up and see the world and their place in it differently, while some are being taken in deeper into the establishment, media and education-driven dogma which is full of sadness, war, fear. It is very common these days for people to have a change of heart about their ideas (or prior programming) about religious hatred, sexual prejudice, injustices, war with enemies and so on. To keep this short. The people will eventually decide to govern themsleves and do away with traditional politics and financial system. The establishment's hold on the people is gradualy being proven to be illegal, and the financial system gradually show to the people to be run in the interests of the few and not benefiting the people. Science is being proven to be nothing more than a belief system with very little real proof of anything. Free energy is appearing more regularly... they can't keep killing people off like they did Tesla. Newton and Einstein are being shown to the world now in a new light - and their theories are not so solid after all. No one has the answers yet. They will gradually unfold. The old systems will fall away and the world will change. Whether all, some or a little of this happens in our lifetime is unknown. I am positive about the world's future. Some-one or a group credible enough to be followed will soon (in the next few decades) appear, to inspire the beginnings of change. The 'sides' idea is crucial because in a peaceful world there is no need for sides. there is only one sensible way to live in harmony with other people, animals and the planet. It is precicely the ideas surrounding 'sides' that has caused division, hatred and war. All ideas on 'logic', 'sides', theories fall away in a harmonious world because those ideas upset the natural order. The natural order that I think we should be thinking about returing to.