Recommendations for Audioz - Top Monthly Plugins Area Needed

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by SteveFaoki'sGhostProducer, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Talula

Talula Rock Star

I want to believe, but when I saw this thread and your posts...
    you're contradicting yourself, mister legend.

I don't care which type of software you are uze - legit or warez - you can do what want. but if you don't know me and my art, stfu and don't posting bullshit like this:
    if you cannot answer a simple question, then just say that you will not answer. instead of answering, it is not necessary to brag about some downloads, finished career, students and other things, if they do not relate to the topic and the question. but if you can still explain how the downloads of your tracks and the status of the legend are connected with your strange habit of judging virtual instruments according to the ratings of users of the site with warez. After all, these ratings are partially given not for the plugin's capabilities, but for the quality of the hack, the number of mirrors for downloading, or simply for the cover of the news. I don’t think I’ll get a clear answer, most likely it will again be narcotic delirium and bragging, but I am waiting and I wonder how deeply you will bury your reputation.

2. breadd

breadd Kapellmeister

this may or may not be @SteveFaoki'sGhostProducer (if it is dont ban me for dox I didnt know)