Recommendations for Audioz - Top Monthly Plugins Area Needed

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by SteveFaoki'sGhostProducer, Sep 17, 2020.

1. SteveFaoki'sGhostProducer

SteveFaoki'sGhostProducer Member

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well here's the problem MR. this would only show the top instruments and not other categories. I would like an overall top list so I can pick the 'hottest' VSTs and Splice Packs with saving the most amount of time. Your method is flawed. It only picks up less than 25% of vst releases by typing VST, there's no option to blankly hit enter and pull up all releases.

(I'm not trying to burn you here, just trying to educate you)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  2. SteveFaoki'sGhostProducer

3. breadd

breadd Kapellmeister

make your own site then smart guy

4. Talula

Talula Rock Star

hum... then search splice in samples category? or do this in a second tab?
    if you work so hard and you have no time at all (20-30 seconds for another search query is an unaffordable luxury for you), then it seems to me that it would be even more convenient for you to purchase a splice subscription and use it for the desired sounds (I will never believe that there is at least one person who has used absolutely all sounds from a pack of 100 and more samples in projects).

but seriously, I consider such requests as a manifestation of transcendental impudence.
    you don’t want to pay for software, you don’t want to pay for libraries, you don’t want to pay for services, you don’t want to pay for premium services for downloading files and ask to make mirrors specially for you and your convenience, you don’t want to try tools in practice and focus on the rating from other users, now you do not want to use search queries and ask to make a new function for you on the site.
    your main argument is that you are not professionals and do not make money from it. but at the same time you use only professional tools and you do not have time, because you are very busy people.

what can I say to all this?
    f*** you!
    :excl:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Nana Banana

Nana Banana Guest

...First world problems. Love you guys. :mates:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  6. Flare

Flare Kapellmeister

You're getting everything you need for free but still complaining? Just be happy you're getting what you need instead of whining about it. If you can't spend 1 minute of your day to look through the stuff you haven't, I don't know what to say.

If you have the time to make this thread, you surely have time to search through all the stuff you haven't searched through.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Love you too man, good one :rofl:

8. SteveFaoki'sGhostProducer

BRO, I HAVE EVERYTHING LEGIT BASICALLY. YOU"RE TALKING TO THE WRONG GUY ABOUT CRACKED PLUGINS I BUY EVERYTHING. I EVEN BUY STUFF I DONT USE HALF THE TIME. I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO VIEW WHAT THE HOTTEST AND BEST PLUGS ARE MONTHLY SO I CAN SAVE TIME SKIPPING OVER LO FI CHILLSTEP VOL 22. RELEASES OR KONTAKT SAMPLE PACKS MADE IN MOMS BASEMENT TYPE STUFF, SORRY TO OFFEND BUT YOU'RE MESSING WITH THE WRONG PERSON.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  9. Talula

Talula Rock Star

:rofl:
    very funny!:like:
    :rofl:
    at warez site?:crazy:
    if I want to see top plugins (or top libraries, top daws etc.) I'm going to kvraidio and other sites.

10. SteveFaoki'sGhostProducer

I'm a legend around here. Just FYI. I've been nursing a wolf pup and training him but now that he is healthy again and grown up I am coming out of DJ retirement.

11. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

z2.png

:dunno: [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. Flare

Flare Kapellmeister

Why not just check the weekly top every week then

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  14. Paul Pi

Paul Pi Audiosexual

I've been asking for a top-ten "beautiful women willing to service me at home" page on the sister site for ages. So far, nothing...

Yeah, Jay-Z - it's that damn problem again, you just can't source respectful staff, huh? I mean stuff... I mean this months 'hottest' plugins... once again, it looks like you've allowed your fevered solipsism to occlude common sense Mr President. :yes:

15. Owan

Owan Kapellmeister

There are many solutions to get along with this site:
    1) If you were absent for several days, just type your preferred product name into the search bar and you'll see if it is released or not.
    2) The website's interface could be redesigned, but it's categorized properly into samples, software, ...
    So you should always find your beloved products without having to scroll through thousands of pages.
    Too many sample releases at one time really suck because you lose track of it, so just visit the software category and they are hidden.

What's missing:
    As soon as there is a particular number of releases, it could be helpful to have a list of all elements sorted by hits or likes in ascending or better descending order, not only sorted by release date, but by most views or likes.
    Therefor you need to define a time spread, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly top ... however.
    Preferably multiple options to select from a menu, unfortunately this is not available at the moment.

16. breadd

breadd Kapellmeister

Yeah I bet thats why you need a top available free plugins page on the sister site. You aren't fooling anyone here

is it against the rules to call someone a chump?

17. SteveFaoki'sGhostProducer

My remixes have 50,000 downloads back in the first year I started producing bro, I'm coming out of retirement

18. Talula

Talula Rock Star

and as a legend you have a right to use sister site as you wish? or... what?...
    I can't unedrstand what you want to say posted this.

and what? or am I missing something?
    I can't understand it too...

if I can't understand your answers, then these answers are absolutely useless.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  19. breadd

breadd Kapellmeister

LOL 50000 downloads, I bet you wish you could be like this guy, his art has gotten 1.2 million downloads,

20. SteveFaoki'sGhostProducer

You can't understand because you are not a trust artist, it's not your average mindset