Recoil - Silent Night (Jazz Version Samplitude Pro X3)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Recoil, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Recoil

Recoil Guest

This song was made in Samplitude Pro X3, only on built-in instruments :rofl:

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. KillerLoop

KillerLoop Ultrasonic

Recoil????
    are you Alan Wilder???

4. Recoil

Recoil Guest

I'm not, but I'd like to :phunk:

5. mozee

mozee Audiosexual

ok am going to have to do my own version - that had to be fun... :boombox:

6. midi-man

midi-man Audiosexual

Did you play the instruments?

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  7. Recoil

Recoil Guest

Yes, I played, it's a pretty simple project :rofl:

[​IMG]

8. mozee

mozee Audiosexual

Ok, I've finally after multiple versions of this software downloaded then included instruments. I'm not big into sample players outside of percussion but its healthy to explore things again after some time away.

Outside of Independence are any of that own this suite enjoying using any of the bundled instruments.

Might just be me expecting something different but the Vita instruments seem like they could have been so much better, but were put together in such a way as to make them starter tools. DN-e1 Also seems a little meh.

I think for the price its an awesome value proposition, however when I compare the quality of the included instruments and their routing capabilities with Logic's or Even DP9 O think Samplitude falls a bit short. The quality of the built in effects processors though is still one of the best around though- Ammunition alone is worth what Magix sold this bundle for on sale.

It was fun... I made a Silent Night elevator music version and didn't really find much to be upset about outside of not being able to route the drums to individual channels and not really enjoying DN-e1 as synthesizer.

Thank you for turning me on to finally getting around to checking these tools out.