Recoil - A New Beginning (New Year Edition) Samplitude Pro X3

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Recoil, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Recoil

Recoil Guest

Hello, this song was made in Samplitude Pro X3 using only built-in instruments and samples.

I wish Happy New Year to All:mad:

3. Cafenegro

Cafenegro Member

Samplitude is the next Sonar - I’m sorry to say. I received some email a month ago offering the whole suite for like $99 or whatever, but it’s expensive at any price, tbh. A dying product that the world forgot.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. Recoil

Recoil Guest

@Cafenegro I could not afford this DAW for so many years, and you tell me that he is shit, not everyone is so rich, but despite the limitation I am able to do a lot. I know that it's easier to launch Kontakt and have everything in the Ass, but I'm happy with what I have, even when it's just a DAW, and three plugins Kore 2, Preddator 2 and Sigmund, everything is legale, it's enough for me, although I know my possibilities.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  5. Willum

Willum Rock Star

I dont give a shit what you used, its nice music and thats all that matters at the end of the day.

Be well and happy 2018

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Willum

Willum Rock Star

So post something you made with your software of choice then, so we can see the error of using Samplitude. :)

7. Recoil

Recoil Guest

That's how the whole project looks like, it is not yet 100% polished, because they'll kick me out of the house for being to loud :deep_facepalm:

[​IMG]

8. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Respect! :wink:

9. Recoil

Recoil Guest

Thank you for listening, I'm already working on the next song, to squeeze something more from Samplitude :lmao:

10. Recoil

Recoil Guest

I forgot to write this track is inspired by Depeche Mode and Massive Attack. Cheers

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. spyfx

spyfx Guest

the track is very nice :wink:,also you can't go wrong with Depeche Mode and Massive Attack for inspiration !
    one of my all time favorite album is Massive Attacks 100th window.

12. Recoil

Recoil Guest

Here you go sir made with Kontak 5 in Samplitude Pro X3 :disco:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2018
  13. dondada

dondada Rock Star

once upon a time is the "best" mix of the three posted
    especialy the first one is lacking depth while possible being the better song
    it seems the percussive elemts are to much and too long in the foreground in the first two

you let all the elemts breath in the last song and playfully invite us on a journey through the composition
    more of THAT :wink:

• List
  14. Recoil

Recoil Guest

@dondada You are the first person who wrote something positive about this song "#72Once Upon A Time" everyone else says that the mix is not clean, it's because I used an analogue tape emulator "HoRNetTape", and advanced instruments like Yamaha CS-80 and Predator 2 (Arp) :thanks:

15. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

I don't see the connection between these.
    Mainly bd and sn need to be shaped and the hh could use some high freqs.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. Recoil

Recoil Guest

@No Avenger I have not examined the whole universe yet :bow: but I will try :metal:

17. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Did one of us got the other one wrong?

I meant, I can't imagine, that it's not sounding clean only because of the use of that tape emu and the synths.

18. Recoil

Recoil Guest

@No Avenger You see, I'm still learning in geometrical progress :rofl:

19. mozee

mozee Audiosexual

Sounds great man - not my bag of doughnuts but there are some passages here and there that I truly think sound superb on both of your recent tracks.

20. Recoil

Recoil Guest

@mozee l try as I only can with such limited resources, but I bought Sample Tank 3, the next song will be with this sampler.

Thanks everyone for listening and comment :yes: