Reccomend Loop packs for testing plugins

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by EAR TO LEARN, Nov 25, 2018.

1. EAR TO LEARN

EAR TO LEARN Producer

Can anyone reccomend me some diverse loop packs to test new plugins with? There are several reasons for this.

1. I find testing it on my work makes me question the planned direction of my works in progress and in a lot of cases hinders my ability to visualise what I had originally intended for the song

2. Many plugins I have do the same thing

3. In relation to point no.2 I'm trying to cut down on bloatware and only want plugins that I feel are needed.

4. There can be a lot of fun with learning new techniques or testing out peoples theories in reguards to mixing.

If anyone could name some packs with a diverse range of genres and sounds, I'd appreciate it.

Note: Please try not to suggest packs that have been over compressed or processed to oblivion, it will defeat the purpose of the task at hand.

Cheers