Reasons for hates

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by HitSquad, Apr 19, 2019.

1. HitSquad

HitSquad Banned

I think a major reason for hates among people is:

Dissatisfactions with the expectations and their unfulfillment

1. How to solve this problem and convert the hates to loves?
    2. Is it possible that the expectations aren't fulfilled but people are satisfied?
    3. When the expectations aren't fulfilled, is the only way lowering or surpassing them?
    4. How to live in a world with almost different, rising and ever-changing expectations?
    5. Which expectations are reasonable and which unreasonable?

Will be so happy to hear the members' viewpoints on this subject. If you have other reasons for hates, please mention them because this community needs to be in peace.:mates:

3. DJK

DJK Rock Star

we live in a world of hate, not like before, people have opinions and express them, but to hate for someones opinion is detrimental to most causes, life is short and to build hatred for no reason is maybe the person who is hating on people lead bad lives, choices, we all have them, opinions we all have them too, the thing is not to engage back and to lift your head up and move on,social media is a flame of fire for hatred, you see it all the time, just live life to the full and dont be negative, dont dwell on negative thoughts, people who do that are just not right to engage with, it will never stop,

• Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Lieglein

Lieglein Audiosexual

The main reason is - again - a lack of education and therefore the ability for proper communication.

And this has nothing to do with hate or the so called "haters" (an extremely stupid term by the way) but with critic that is either valid or not. And how to differ valid critic from non valid critic is by using proper methodology.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  5. HitSquad

HitSquad Banned

Is this an expectation or a very fact?:bleh:

Because

Dear @G String at the end of this post states that:
    We have better food, better education, more knowledge.......

But dear @DJK says:
    We live in a world of hate, not like before, people have opinions and express them, but to hate for someones opinion is detrimental to most causes.

6. Oberlai

Oberlai Newbie

7. Lieglein

Lieglein Audiosexual

As long you notice that you can work with something in a way that you will get to a reasonable result it's a fact. It does not help to discuss things on a level where you can not get a result which you can work with.

The fundamental rule for scientific work no.1: Just as much metaphysics as needed. And if there are things where you can not get a clear result from (god) it's not worth thinking about it (in a technical way :excl:).

This is why (physical) science is so successful because it can set borders for itself.

I know you do not like to set borders for yourself or anything you try to work with and this is the reason why I doubt that you will ever get clear results.

8. HitSquad

HitSquad Banned

A critic criticizes other people or things based on some expectations that expects to be fulfilled. These expectations originate from different sources such as the culture he/she lives, beliefs, knowledge, etc. In most hatred cases, the both sides think that they have valid reasons to oppose and unfortunately no agreement is reached like unresolved international disputes. And in some cases, one side knows his statement is invalid but persists in it. Now what should be done?

9. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

I think a common source of hatred comes from a person or group who feel they have been wronged unjustly. IE if an artist has their works and credits stolen from them and as a result had to face many hardships in life, they could be resentful with hate. This can only compound and make things worse unless they can channel it into m otivation to self improve and find other ways of moving forward.

10. The Revenant

The Revenant Platinum Record

I HATE THOSE KIND OF DEBATE.

11. Lieglein

Lieglein Audiosexual

I'am sorry but I can not get any further into this because first (and this is the main reason) my non german language knowledge is way to limited for what is being discussed here (as you probably already checked :hahaha:) and second I do not like to make long discussions especially not in a forum that is not about science nor philosophy.

12. complete

complete Producer

:rofl:

14. vkris

vkris Ultrasonic

HitSquad:
    "Will be so happy to hear the members' viewpoints on this subject."

Hi Foster!
    Nice to see you again.

15. Daz

Daz Guest

"1. How to solve this problem and convert the hates to loves?"
    Go back through your ratings given and change the Dislikes to Love it.

"2. Is it possible that the expectations aren't fulfilled but people are satisfied?"
    Yes, it is possible that people are satisfied with the non fulfillment of the expectations, but probably not.

"3. When the expectations aren't fulfilled, is the only way lowering or surpassing them?"
    I would suggest first lowering unfulfilled expectations, if that doesn't work then surpass them.

"4. How to live in a world with almost different, rising and ever-changing expectations?"
    Don't set your expectations too high, or they will remain unfulfilled.

"5. Which expectations are reasonable and which unreasonable?"
    Most of them.

I don't know what hate you are referring to exactly, but everyone should just calm down, relax, and have a drink...:winker:

16. babuk

babuk Producer

that weirdo is enough reason for hate

17. itisntreal

itisntreal Guest

Some people feed themselfs with hate others with faith!
    i wish my english or german was better so i could actually start a normal conversation here

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  18. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Good comment, but the only new (but important nonetheless) is that the internet social sites allow hate-behaviour.
    There's no more real hate than before of after.

Worry not. Read my sig, 8 years pass in the blink of an eye ;-)

19. G String

G String Rock Star

It's an innate human characteristic, a function of the brain's need and inescapable operation to define "danger" by separating people into "us" and "them". The less like "us" someone is the more of a danger the brain assumes them to be. It's part of our functional evolution - even the most liberal-minded brains operate instantaneously and inescapably in such fashion.

Everyone is 'prejudiced'. Not that this traps us irredeemably into racial prejudice etc as rational responses can follow the instantaneous judgement the brain makes, but it's surely the instant brain response of distinguishing categories (for self-interest) that is the seed. That's surely why visual physical characteristics invariably form the basis of racial prejudice, even though there is no such thing as "race" (it's a social construct).

More generally, people that do not share our own perspective threaten our self-interest (as we see it ourselves). Ultimately that means they threaten our ability to reproduce, hence "hate".

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  20. LZ Jaydon

LZ Jaydon Producer

1. How to solve this problem and convert the hates to loves?
    1. It may be that you are unfilled yourself. There is no need to convert anyone. This is not a religion. Once you have reached a certain level of self integrity, this will not be a question anymore. Love will evaporate out of every cell of your body.

2.Is it possible that the expectations aren't fulfilled but people are satisfied?

Drugs. Unnecessary amounts of food. Addictive Masturbation and Sex. Habitual addictions. They have the ability of giving you an illusionary sense of satisfaction. Which is not where you will find fulfilment.

3.When the expectations aren't fulfilled, is the only way lowering or surpassing them?

Why do you have expectations in the first place?

4.How to live in a world with almost different, rising and ever-changing expectations?

go back to 3

5.Which expectations are reasonable and which unreasonable?

go back to 3. To put it in another way: There are no reasonable expectations.

This is not to insult anyone. Not to jump on anyones feels. But it make take more from you then it gives you back. But that is the only way the inner reality is transcending into materialism. You might find this process scary and unfulfilling. But this is just your mind freaking out. A childish attempt of it to label something which it cannot understand. Cannot divide. Cannot grasp.

Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  21. refix

refix Platinum Record

hates can not be converted. they must be extinguished.

1. buy a 50 litre barrel of loves.

2. attach hose to top of barrel.

3. spray the affected area.

if hates reappear after a few days, rinse and repeat.

happy trails :)