[Reason] Legit RE with r2r

Discussion in 'Software' started by mïlk, Nov 23, 2023.

Tags:
  1. mïlk

mïlk Newbie

Hi everyone,

After reading a few threads about Reason, sister site and cache builder, I believe my question remains unanswered.
    Enjoying black Friday offers, I'm really interested in Reason RE Bassline Generator (mainly this one so far). It is either available in Reason+ or as a rack itself: https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack-extension/bassline-generator/

If I were to buy it, without owning a Reason licence, would it work with Reason R2R?

Thanks by advance for your enlightenment.

(I'm French so if I'm unclear let me know)

3. AstralDis

AstralDis Producer

Bassline Genarator is a paid addon Rack Extension, which is I believe available if you subscribe to Reason + but not in the normal paid version.
    To work with the cr*cked version by R2R it would be needed to deliver it to them, so they can generate the needed R2R RE-CACHE files.

I (and many others) would of course welcome this! :)

Hope that helps ;)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2023
  4. mïlk

mïlk Newbie

Thanks for answering.
    Bassline Generator is indeed included in Reason+ but not in the normal paid version.
    Since Reason + is a Cloud-based service, what would be the point of generating a R2R cache for it, if it is not supposed to work on the normal Reason?