RealLPC can't load the midi file.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Niruvana, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Niruvana

Niruvana Kapellmeister

There are two tracks of RealLPC, one for the left side and another for the right side. I worked on the Song Mode and both have mostly the same pattern, but slightly different. After I completed my job, I saved the midi files for each. The midi file of the left side worked fine. It was loaded without a problem, but the one of the right side can't be loaded.

I checked the files on the Files tab, and found they look different. Here are the screenshots below:

RealLPC-midi-issue-01.JPG RealLPC-midi-issue-02.JPG

As you can see, the right side one has an icon and shows the path of the file. There must be a reason for this.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Clearly something is wrong with the right MIDI. The plugin doesn't recognize it as a valid midi file.
    It shows the icon because the file has .mid extension. With the ones that work shows data like the tempo.

Have you tried to open the right midi file in another application? Like the same DAW.

4. Niruvana

Niruvana Kapellmeister

What do you mean another application? The same DAW? If I open it with the same DAW, the result will be the same though. Probably you were gonna say "the different DAW"? Like Reaper or Cubase?

5. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

I'd just test if the midi file is valid, and not corrupt or whatever. So any app that can open midi files would do the trick.
    Reaper, cubase, even a music player app.

6. Niruvana

Niruvana Kapellmeister

Will try it. Thanks.