Realistic Kontakt Libraries for Epic music

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by SomebodyIsHere, Apr 20, 2021.

1. SomebodyIsHere

SomebodyIsHere Ultrasonic

Hi
    I am looking for some realistic sounding sample libraries to make Epic music.
    I have been using Kontakt for a while now but never could get maximum out of its true potential.
    For instance you see composers do on fly sample modulation(change) for timbre by automating midi data but most libraries I have used do not have such feature(You cannot truly change the timbre of sound by midi automation)
    Most Kontakt libraries I have used do not have articulation feature which makes them impossible to sound realistic( Could not mimic realistic articulation by wack sounding audio plugins and phony pitch shift )
    I am looking forward to hearing from you guys

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. pizzafresser

pizzafresser Producer

I can recommend the SWAM instruments. They are not Kontakt based, hence very small in file size but sound very realistic with all the parameters you can automate.

4. Valnar

Valnar Rock Star

try layering the articulations and leaving out and moving notes so you use them as layers as opposed to keyswitches

this is one of many things mentioned in this excellent masterclass about realistic MIDI orchestration and DAW workflow

5. @SpyFx

@SpyFx Guest

^ Hello @SomebodyIsHere :bow:
    Good composing skills & sharp midi programming is all you need to create realistic midi mock-ups (If you want the real thing, go record the live orchestra :wink::bow:),my recommendation for Epic music is to start with Jaeger :bow: and if you want to go the Epic/Hybrid way add Legacy to your libraries, hope this helps you,cheers :wink: :bow: :

6. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

I never got these to work or generate any sound when trying them. Otherwise I thought it looked very interesting so it's too bad I had to trash them before really experiencing it. Who knows it might have been some mistake I made that prohibited from me using it.