reaktor 5 halppp

Discussion in 'Software' started by lordauricle, Aug 27, 2015.

1. lordauricle

lordauricle Member

halppp pls how to fix? :/ i thank you

Attached Files:

3. nadirtozenith

nadirtozenith Rock Star

navigating between nadir zenith vectoring upwards
    hello, lordauricle,

have not done this yet, thus imaginary solution only, try check another (working) monark preset, compare them within some hex editor, copy the missing header data back to the (previously backed up, of course) problematic one (seems just the data about the target ensemble is missing).

here is having great hopes this will be of some help, wishing you all the best... :bow:

4. lordauricle

lordauricle Member

i'll update you thank you!

5. Clandestine

Clandestine Platinum Record

This is a common problem in Reaktor when not loading Presets from snapshots. The ensemble there but no snapshot is that correct?

Is reading a preset from a machine library so your plugin locations in Maschine could be giving some grief etc

May have something also to do with Monark Ensemble. ie you loading a preset from Lone forest library that uses Monark therefore am guessing u need to load the preset and then re-save yor monark ensemble as say a different ensemble that way on recall you might get no problems.

U may also need to rescan your plugin locations but not sure will have a look to see what I can find :yes:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  6. Xyenz Fyxion

Xyenz Fyxion Producer

Hey, I went to see what would happen if I loaded the same sound seen in your image. I recently moved all of my sounds to a new External Hard Drive. So, I was able to get the same error. Reaktor, all of it and it's cohorts, demanded to be re-installed. Bang! Crisis averted!

7. lordauricle

lordauricle Member

if i understand correctly my english is rly fucked up but what u did was reinstall it and then it worked? am i correct?

8. Xyenz Fyxion

Xyenz Fyxion Producer

Yes, that is correct.

Did you move any of your sounds or libraries?

9. lordauricle

lordauricle Member

umm i guess no if i remembered clearly i did not move anything its all in the same folder. imma try ur method

10. Xyenz Fyxion

Xyenz Fyxion Producer

Okay. Yeah, I suggest trying it. With Native Instruments, it seems a re-install normally clears things up. I had issues when I installed Maschine. But, re-installing Reaktor and Massive took care of the issues.