Re-install Logic 9

Discussion in 'Logic' started by freebeatprod, Jul 22, 2015.

1. freebeatprod

freebeatprod Newbie

I want initialize my mac when i have logic pro 9, how do to install logic 9 in my "new mac" ???
    Ps i have original logic pro (not cracked)
    Sorry for my english

3. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

Nothing easier than this!
    Look for "Logic 9 crack files" on the Internet.

Once found:
    Copy the content of the folder to:
    Volume/Library/Application Support/ProApps\\\\

Overwrite any existing files.
    DONE!

4. xsze

xsze Guest

Guess you want to know what you need to backup, right?

It's been a while since I used Logic and OS X, so excuse for my answer, I would give you paths and everything otherwise, but I honestly think I forgot about them and believe me I actually messed with same procedure dozen of times :sad:

There's Logic factory stuff in MacHD library I guess, GarageBand or MainStage additional content, but rest of your stuff is in your user library for plugin preset's and all that jazz, so check there, if for some reason you don't have access to your user library, enter this in terminal

Code:
    chflags nohidden ~/Library/
    and check ~/Library/Preferences folder for some Logic's .plist's I guess, man I suck :(

I hope somebody will come with right paths :dunno:

Oh yeah, backup Logic Pro.app also *yes*

5. freebeatprod

freebeatprod Newbie

thanks for the answers, but I would like to know if there is a way to use my logic pro 9 original on the same computer initialized.
    I will not use the backup file; why am initializing the mac, it is because it goes slow so I want everything to be new and original

6. xsze

xsze Guest

No, if you wipe out your drive to install fresh system, than everything from your drive that you had before that will disappear obviously *yes*

But you can re-install Logic 9 :thumbsup:

7. freebeatprod

freebeatprod Newbie

YES! But how to make re-install? i dont have the installer cd but i have download logic at app store some years ago

8. xsze

xsze Guest

Don't you still have it in your App Store account orders history or whatever it's called? I know i have there every app I downloaded from Store and Mavericks also...

In case you don't, than read again my first response, back up everything Logic related and remember the paths, than just move it in appropriate ones after fresh OS install, score :thumbsup:

Or as a legit paying customer, demand support from Apple or ask on their forums :thumbsup: