Razer Naga for Music Production?

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by Futurewine, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Futurewine

Futurewine Audiosexual

Hi all,

Razer Naga is a gaming mouse with extra buttons on thumb side, made for massive multiplayer online games genre and alike. I'm just wondering what might be your creative approach in using Razer Naga with your DAW and workflow? What might you assign those buttons to? :shalom:About to get one for random break time with an High Elf Warden class in Lord of the Rings online game.. as such I'm just wondering what might be everyone creative usage other than for playing games, such like in DAW and Music Production..

3. joem

joem Producer

absolutly nothing and i use a deathadderv2 simply beacuse its a great all round mice for gameing and general use

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. Foobar

Foobar Producer

I'm using a Logitech G602 like forever and I love having extra keys, most of the time I use them for different zoom functions and switching windows or apps. My Mac is also connected to the TV screen and aside from surfing I sometimes do some minor adjustments in Ableton or Cubase on stuff from the couch, which is kind of cool on a lazy day and works surprisingly well with the extra keys, without the need for a keyboard.

5. odod

odod Rock Star

i have seen people with Kensington ... and soo many engineers using that shit .. it is like holding your own ball :)