Razer and Image-Line partnership

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by thantrax, Oct 8, 2015.

1. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

Razer and Image-Line are happy to announce a partnership that will help pave the way for the future of music production. Razer Music. The site features video tutorials, as well as articles about music production and the technology used in the creation process.

Now all New Blade & New Blade Pro owners are eligible for a full license of FL Studio 12 Producer Edition – one of the most popular professional music production suites for PC-based musicians. With Razer’s top-rated high performance laptops and Image-Line’s award winning production software, it’s never been easier to take your music from the studio to the main stage.

Razer Blade owners click here to get started.

Source
    Image-Line

• Interesting Interesting x 3
    • List
  3. paraplu020

paraplu020 Banned

I like the fact they chose Metro Boomin as a producer for their 'tutorials'... never heard of Razer before though, is it any good? Is this like the Alienware for music production or am I missing something? :bow:

4. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

You are right. The common goal is what I call "Synchro-advertisement". :drummer::chilling: