Ravenscroft 275 by VI Labs

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Millenium, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Millenium

Millenium Producer

By " Best piano..." I was thinking of an acoustic concert piano not a Toy piano or Honky Tonk

If I may so,I'd say it's that "kind of response" and "attitude" whitch is pointless not the discussion.

However, so that there are no confusion I changed the title.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  2. Chris Wellz

Chris Wellz Kapellmeister

I mean if that statement is in comparison of today, of course not. It was a good computer "in its time". Didn't say the best either.

3. Millenium

Millenium Producer

I agree with Chris Wellz :yes:

4. Like Johnny Greenwood, Andrew would not qualify for an Oscar as it was written non-speccifically for the movie, but beforehand. It is killer though.

5. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

Funny, I don't consider it that good. It's decent, but the second half is too cluttered by that bass drum. :rofl:

6. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

well F*** me.... I get caught on this from time to time.. coz the posts bump to the top..no matter how long ago OP put it up,
    then I think it's recent...instead of 18 months in the past.... guess I need to stop going to audiosex so late at night when I'm
    half asleep anyway... :deep_facepalm: I should just find a find a girl to stay in my house and skip posting altogether after 8 pm...

that being said.. it was "new" to me as of yesterday...

hope you all enjoyed my duurrr and future generations will also enjoy, as this will bump to the top again sometime in 2025... :wink:

7. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

sorry to burst the bubble.. due to my drowsiness I thought all the awesome pieces in soundcloud that followed your track.. were also yours...sadly mistaken.. again ! :facepalm:
    so much for your cinematic soundtrack career my friend... !!! :bleh: