RAVEN Multi-Touch Consoles

Discussion in 'Studio' started by highrolla, Sep 15, 2013.

1. highrolla

highrolla Newbie

hey all,enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXUDoP2K754

Raven MTi $2499

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wx2T-8IdQM

Raven MTX

The Multi-Touch Display

Slate Pro Audio built the RAVEN 46″ touch display from the ground up using new and cutting edge touchscreen technologies. It’s clear, yet easy on the eyes for long sessions and looks great at any angle – plus it’s incredibly responsive. With its NanoGlide™ surface, the RAVEN is even smoother than your favourite touch tablet.

The RAVEN Mixer

The RAVEN Multi-Touch DAW control software puts your DAW right at your fingertips. The large-format, multi-touch RAVEN mixer gives you complete access to faders, pans, mutes, solos, sends, automation, and even plugin inserts. A customizable interface employing intuitive multitouch gestures will have you moving effortlessly through your sessions. The comfortable, ergonomically-designed control surface allows your arms to move which can lead to better health. Because the RAVEN’s interface is virtual, it can be expanded and made entirely new again via instant software downloads, enhancing its features and keeping your investment cutting edge.

The RAVEN Analogue Section

The RAVEN completes its production console features with a class-defining analogue monitoring section designed for today’s audio engineer. With multiple speaker outputs and multiple input sources, smartphone and USB connectivity, comprehensive headphone send and cue options – monitoring your audio has never been easier! Pop your mix up on the built-in “Betty” speakers to instantly hear what it will sound like on a laptop. 8 real analogue VU meters offer vital information about your levels in stereo, cue, and surround modes.
    [​IMG]

3. ghostinthemachine

ghostinthemachine Newbie

Seems like something that would be cool for about two years. Then Slate's smart ass releases the XP/Ultra/WeiDaPhugBetta version, which would not be cool. I could think of plenty of more beneficial things a musician/producer/mixer can get for that kind of money. It also seems more like a novelty than an actual tool in my opinion. For that reason I give it 4 thousand thumbs down!!!!

(Watch me now!!!!!!) :break: