Rappers dying this week...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by LuckySevens, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

monsieur.. I am truly chastened by the .. umm.. absurdity.. ? ou peut-être que ça devrait être vous

2. tvandlover

tvandlover Producer

Blimey, nearly shat myself there. I thought it said 'reapers dead'

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

No idea why I'm throwing in on this conversation but in the spirit of correctness; rape might be lethally defensible (no idea if this means anything but I'm not googling). Depends on location but usually you can use whatever force is necessary to protect the life of someone. The law doesn't expect someone to be able to physically subdue a perp who is attacking a woman with their own bare fists and knowledge of Tekken fighting, although you might want to verbally give him a chance to pull his pants up and wait for the cops. If a woman needs to protect another woman she is usually able to shoot the perp as well. Bottom line don't rape.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  4. Luka

Luka Platinum Record

@Herr Durr. I knew this had to be some Communist-Soclalist Marxist plot. We need to get DHLS, NSA, and DIA here quickly. :beg:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Luka

Luka Platinum Record

Exactly what I had said all along. I simply stated what the majority of persons would do in order to defend another from imminent bodily harm or death. I did Google it. In the United States every state law allows a person to use deadly force in those situations.

6. Luka

Luka Platinum Record

Im not a clear threat to the justice system. I'm a clear threat to any potential rapist, child molesters and enemies of this country. YOU are the threat to the justice system because you try to find justification for despicable crimes when none should exist. Why is it cowardly to insult a dead rapist and abuser of women? Because the dead can't defend against the insults? Well those women he abused couldn't defend themselves against his attacks. Let's call it even. Hey @blaqmatic go ahead and down rate this post, too. Now I'm out. I heard they got Kontakt 5.8.1 available on ....:headbang:

7. Olymoon

Olymoon MODERATOR Staff Member

Ok guys, now you are essentially into ego fights, most comments have nothing to do with the original topic of this thread.

I hate do do this but I'm closing it.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List