Rapidgator is trash

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by JackRX, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Tabby

Tabby Kapellmeister

Me neither. But I can differentiate between magnet link and russian text. :disco:

2. beluga_man

beluga_man Ultrasonic

Yeah I agree about Zevera. I gave them a try and did not enjoy their service and the worst support ever. They claim to have a risk free money back guarantee but it's BS. I'll should have stick with RPNET which comes with VPN service as well.

3. Rapidgator's customer service has been fine when I have needed them in support. The speed is ok with me.

4. andeby

andeby Member

Use a download manager, like Internet Download Manager. Sometimes I get terrible speed when I download through my browser, but the same link in IDM is fine.

5. Aileron

Aileron Audiosexual

I had the same trouble, RG's speed having fallen to way below acceptable even for a free user and transmissions breaking, always. Then I discovered a 2nd PC on my network had no problem downloading 40+ GB without a hiccup from RG and at a very nice speed too. So the issue had to be local to the 1st computer. It's got an Asrock board inside which came with a Realtek LAN driver but also with xFos "XFast LAN" speeder-upper. I got the latest Realtek network card driver and kicked XFast Lan to the bin. Since then (a week ago now) RG is back to intended (Premium) speed. How it is downloading from other file storages was not affected (to my knowledge anyway) beats me but the miracle cure exists in some cases.

:chilling:

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List