Rapidgator and Uploaded

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by nycdl, Nov 19, 2015.

1. nycdl

nycdl Kapellmeister

I have had a premium Rapidgator for over a year but now none of my credit cards will work on that or uploaded ? Even though they are fine they won't process anyone else have that problem?

3. onecentpictures

onecentpictures Newbie

Hey nycdl-Rapidgator charged me today for another 3 months as of 11/19/2015.Peace.

4. beatroot

beatroot Producer

Check with your bank.They may have put a hold on payments to Rapidgator, uploaded.net and other similar sites.

5. smoothripple

smoothripple Kapellmeister

After years with uploaded they just one day quit taking my VISA card. I never got a reason from them although I called them on telephone about 6 times.

Oh well, screw them.

Rapidgator cheated me once. I could not log on & they kept giving me the run-around. Took about a month to straiten it out so I could log on and they never did reimburse me. Treated me like I wasn't worth talking to.

Screw them too.

I get along OK without premium memberships to them except when Rapidgator tells me the filesize is over the 400Mb limit. Then I can always go torrent or another source. [my preference though is to support the contributors on audioz when possible]

What I don't understand is why so many contributors keep making it so difficult for free users by making the Rapidgator files too big. And then they make it so there can be no mirrors. A-hole behavior if you ask me. Can anyone tell me why anyone would want to do that on purpose?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  6. Ahachez1

Ahachez1 Newbie

uploaded stopped taking my card too a while back been with rapidgator ever since...not sure why but if rapidgator stopped taking my card id be pissed..has anyone else expirienced uploaded bs??

7. suefreeman

suefreeman Producer

If you have received a new credit card because your previous one expired, then you have to logon and change your credit card data accordingly ! ( because expiration date has changed !!!!! )
    <

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  8. Jackaroo

Jackaroo Member

My uploaded 6 month premium membership is running out in 9 days time so we'll see if they accept my credit card:dunno:

9. Vince Bramich

Vince Bramich Ultrasonic

disable autofill forms before processing.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  10. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

• Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  11. nycdl

nycdl Kapellmeister

Thanks guys for the help !

12. jedward57

jedward57 Newbie

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. recycle

recycle Guest

yes: I had this problem too. I solved buying alldebrid premium with resellers method

14. filtersweep

filtersweep Platinum Record

the tactics of these people gets worse by the day.
    it's almost impossible to do a straightforward download against a barrage of ads and clock countdowns plus only being allowed a tiny quota, session time-outs etc.. there are so many good alternatives to these that i wonder why people still inisist on using them. i am all for supporting people who post, but i just cannot be bothered using rapidgator or uploaded any more, particularly if the files are a bit larger than paltry in size.
    could someone explain to me why these are used so much?
    i would be interested to know the nuts and blots..

15. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

BOTH have fucked me in the past. Both are a necessary evil. UL.TO is downright criminal in my opinion. I switched to RG about a year ago, but still run into bandwidth disputes. And I'm not taking 20-30gb. I've been fucked out of 1.2TB. Until these file sharing companies can offer IP records for disputes, downtime and similar customer service problems I don't trust anything any of these sonuvabitches offer. Maybe the new FS site will be better, but I doubt it

16. celtic3342

celtic3342 Audiosexual

I never could pay with my VISA on Uploaded. I filled all the fields lots of times, and when I clicked on Continue, it went back to the same page but with the fields in blank. Refill again and the same. And I´m not on red numbers....

As everything was stored on Uploaded, I had no more choice than buying a premium account via telephone call. 10 minutes waiting for a 1 month premium account. Indecent.

Finally, las time I bought a premium account, suddenly, Uploaded began to interrupt my downloads after 10 minutes. No more than 12 GB in that time. I wrote them until 5 times, and NEVER responded me. And I could check that my connection works perfect when downloaded full Spectrasonics Keyscape via zippyshare at maximum speed at home (43.5 MB/S) during four hours, with no interruptions.

Since that experience, I decided not to buy anymore premium accounts on uploaded. They are a shame. I´m sorry for uploaders on Audioz, but if I try to download their links and uploaded don´t let me do it, I will have to go to other sites for doing. Not my guilt. Repeat. Uploaded is a shame. And RG never gave me the maximum speed nor unlimited downloads. In the best times of uploaded, I charged 200 files on download manager and I could go out from home during hours and when I went back still downloading with no problem. That time will never return.

So I´m so sorry but I download torrents. It´s impossible for me to understand why that change. There are no restrictions in Spain.

17. jedward57

jedward57 Newbie

Filtersweep,

Yes I can. It's because we don't know about these better alternatives of which you speak. Perhaps you'd care to share your list of superior alternatives with us, please?

Thanks,
    JE

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  18. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

because it's been chosen by our members years ago and so far there haven't been a good alternative to these services, which would work for most users.

new MegaUpload is launching soon. There is a big chance it will replace at least one of AudioZ's primary file sharing service.

until then, you can use resellers or multihosters.