Raise your hand if you don't make Dance/Techno music

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by poorlord, May 12, 2013.

?

Raise your hand if you don't make Dance/Techno

1. hands up (I don't make Dance/Techno)

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. hands down (I make Dance/Techno)

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I don't care who appreciates my music, I didn't get involved in producing it for them. The fact that you still think this is what this is about shows me that you're not getting my point. How you acted was against the first of the few rules we have, is there really a point beyond that I have to make? I got involved because it was beginning to bother people and I didn't want this to turn into an all-out war. Don't be a quitter in things that matter not useless debate when you're in the wrong. And just curious but what is your idea of good electronic music or what artists made you feel the way you do about the genres you're referring to? I mean there is a lot of music out there, if you don't like Avicii or something more sympathetic I could not be.

2. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I took care of it for you.

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

We are judged by our actions and in the end if people read our responses who do you think they will think is the wiser of the two of us? I never said I was great or all-knowing and I am the first to admit that. I can tell you one thing...the way I act isn't bothering anyone else but you. The way you act is bothering everyone. Really you don't even know me, what I do or what I'm about so maybe you should stop painting a picture for yourself to continue justifying your behavior. Plenty of smoes on this forum do some pretty amazing stuff. What one has to do with another I cannot fathom so I won't waste my time. *no*

4. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

You're seriously delusional that your behavior didn't bother anyone else. Besides the fact that it's against the first rule there were the people that mentioned it in the thread as well people that messaged me privately as I mentioned a million times before. Maybe that's why I have to be so repetitive...you're just not getting it. I honestly don't know what happened to you in your life but it really says a lot when a person that hates people is spending hours trying to find a dialogue with you. I don't care what people think, another thing you seem to not be getting. I simply said the wiser comment because I was talking about the effects of ones actions and who is ultimately right in this situation. Maybe you should spend less time on trying to appear fun and maybe you wouldn't come across the way you do. If you're so set about being that way then why not be a man and try that joke out on some strangers in real life. I hear rappers are really fond of that sort of thing. I don't know about anyone else but I don't consider strangers using the word fag 20 million times in a sentence and crapping on about a billion genres something that is fun. The bottom line is while you're here you WILL respect the rules of this forum. It's really as simple as that. *yes*

5. crazydiamond487

crazydiamond487 Ultrasonic

you just ignore this kind of music because you don't respect it. have you ever found somebody who knows all subkinds of metal and rock who says it is music for homos ? no, when they learn the differences, they respect that music. they just don't spit on it anymore as lot as you do.

there are metalheads, but any of them want to be recognized as such closed minded as you to talk here. you're not showing people here that necrophagist or nile is genious music; what you find interesting into these bands is that it is extreme and that's it. unable to understand something else than your brutal death metal, otherwise you wouldnt speak like that.

and you need to take some antipsychotics as you're seriously focused on a homosexual-paranoid psychosis. you could hurt yourself.

6. ghostinthemachine

ghostinthemachine Newbie

Word??????????

7. ghostinthemachine

ghostinthemachine Newbie

Word???????

8. Stanton P. Freed

Stanton P. Freed Newbie

Thank you Catalyst for reminding painstakingly how respect is vital to a discussion and for not letting any room to the bored childish troll roaming round here.
    Respect !

9. tater01

tater01 Banned

thank you ghost for having a sense of humor and not being offended by the word gay!

Takes a real man not to get offended!

And like I said before catalyst, anyone you want me to say it to just let me know!
    Already been through this too, Daytona Beach fl.

And now the other hater Diamond is back. See you guys are to blinded by your egos you don't realize I didn't want to argue about anyone's music, you guys turned it into that.I don't want anyone to like my music and don't care, and am not here to advocate necro or nile, so I don't give a crap. And to answer your question Diamond, you. You know about metal and don't like it, it doesn't bother me.

As for the dillusions catalyst, It is the same crybaby people still whining like I said before, Diamond, You, and Wnz, that still doesn't constitute "everyone"

10. tater01

tater01 Banned

I don't even know why you couple people are arguing with me.

I said it was gay, OK. I am a horrible person. Why are you crybabies still talking to me. I said it was gay, get over it and stop talking to me then.

I get your points, waaaaa.

Its not nice to say something is gay, and you guys think edm is awesome. I get it you numbskulls. I got it the first time you said it. That doesn't change anything, I still think edm is gay. Get over it!

11. fritoz

fritoz Ultrasonic

yeah, there's nothing gay about metal...

[​IMG]

btw, funniest post in while

Catalyst, you're not supposed to feed the trolls, yeesh!

[​IMG]

12. duskwings

duskwings Platinum Record

13. tater01

tater01 Banned

thank u duskwings

14. tater01

tater01 Banned

and thank you frito also, thank you!

at least you know how to handle a troll like an adult

and thank you even more for adding some comedy.

You can't say this wasn't entertaining! Ha, Ha, Ha

Thank you for disagreeing and still thinking it was funny, you da man!

I think I would like to tongue-punch your fartbox now, and then go listen to some edm!

15. crazydiamond487

crazydiamond487 Ultrasonic

totally false, the duration is really important. when a party last after 48-72h, you get in a very different mood and it isn't the same kind of people who come, and germany is the best country in the world for this kind of events. they are incredibly funny and open-minded.

all of these subkinds of electronic music are filled with lots of names and history, i always remember what i saw /heard from the entire night. it isn't just that BAMBAMBAM you're thinking about, it can be really intelligent music too.

16. duskwings

duskwings Platinum Record

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edFocxTsUKI

17. dbmuzik

dbmuzik Platinum Record

"EDM" I believe would be best referred to as "Electronic DISCO Music". The bulk of EDM shows it's evident. But as far as complexity goes.. it varies just as it does in any other genre of music. The range is from simple to complicated within every genre, although some genres yield less room for simplicity. Classical, Jazz, and Funk are few examples if you want to imagine your starting point and where you will take it before the song ends as compared to EDM. EDM can surface from chopping a single kick and 1/2 layer anywhere on the timeline of an ever changing song arrangement and repeating the short event for as long as you will. A large portion of EDM stems solely from loop mapping(mix'n'match) rather than instrument playing and raw creativity. Even Progressive EDM is not so progressive as it does not amount to the intros, changes, buildups, climaxes, and endings other types of songs are known to carry. Anyone who can play the hell out of an instrument, or sing their ass off will be intrigued to create something other than EDM in a field more suited for it. Lastly, and to music producers in general.. "At the point you assume responsibility for each of the ingredients in a meal is where your creativity begins. Your creativity does not exist in anything precooked, later seasoned, or served by another party." -db

18. lonewolf000

lonewolf000 Newbie

I make punk rock with flstudio.

19. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

poll has been added :wink:

20. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

okay... tater01 has been banned.
    i can't stop being amazed by how easily you people get manipulated :(

and you, Catalyst... it's a shame you wasted so much time for arguing with someone who only wanted to suck your blood. you should be smarter. :sad: