R2R vs Team VR (Waves and in general)

Discussion in 'PC' started by butterberry, May 13, 2017.

1. butterberry

butterberry Newbie

R2R won't work for me (no device id) unless I've had waves central installed, at least once, just installing r2r on a system where there's never been waves central won't work, can you confirm that?

Also, which release group is more safe and reliable? R2R or Team VR? Is it only me or does the Team VR release feel slower on the GUI?

Can I uninstall waves central after the Team VR installation and patch or does it have to be kept installed?

3. grizz

grizz Member

me personally i use alot of R2R stuff so im use to trusting the things they share but both are trust worthy at the same time bcuz i also used some of VR's stuff.
    an no it wont work if you dont have waves central installed on you pc/mac thats where you get the device id number from for waves and yes you can uninstall VR's and i never really paid attention to the feel of the gui so i cant answer that one

4. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

In General R2R, but Waves V.R., Reputation has a lot to due with it.

5. butterberry

butterberry Newbie

so Waves Team VR is preference?

6. Lepow

Lepow Producer

No matter what Team, and sorry to say that to you, but 99.99% the time Waves doesn't work, it´s users fault. Period.

Search the forum Pinkman adressed the steps better than i will ever do, language problems, so search that post, take a look, and yeah you have to leave enable the wired network, make sure theres no cable in the rj45 slot, you gotta be offline, but leaving enabled the network device the auth system will be able to capture your MAC Adress that's all. if you at the ms prompt and do a "C:>ipconfig /all" and you can´t see a mac adress that´s why it´s not working, i dont even install a waves central.