R2R - The KINGS!! more love & power to them!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dawg, May 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawg

Dawg Newbie

Haha, awh shit dude it was actually micrometers! not many though i needed a nanometer scale..

2. Dawg

Dawg Newbie

@MichaelPatterson I started quite nice, the response was pretty rough as if i just leaked their names, addys and SS numbers :rofl:ill put SWIM all over it next time.

@Raddler777 is this site just about teetotalling and legit software? if thats heaven yes let me burn

3. Dawg

Dawg Newbie

Yea friendly competition is the healthiest most productive thing, wasnt audioutopia great? it seems if theyre really good they take the high road, if not the low road
    Nothing worse than the Charlie Zelenoff of audioapps if you get me?

hey im the Charlie Hebdo of audioapps! tough job but sociably honorable ;) x

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  4. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

As anyone knows; Charlie Z is a troll, a faker, a liar, and delusional. And he can't box. He even thinks he's Jesus.
    Are you alluding to the fact that you think DoubleTake is akin to Charlie Z?
    That would be amusing indeed.

5. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

I am not a Mod, nor do I need to be one. I literally help draft up the scene rules for "Scene" Audio releases. I have my own custom Title right below my name and it's Mykal NOT Mike... Although this may not be my site but it is my yard and I will protect it, Talking about a release group is not a bad thing if it's in context and about a release that you may have problems with, we all are here to help but FFS do not make your first few posts all about a release group and warez. Not a cool thing at all, They do not need the drama and yeah I am sure by now you are wondering who am I to talk this way and get away with it, well ... feel free to wonder. meanwhile I will be on my IRC channel laughing at you and your fucking stupid posts with the guys from R2R. this is not personal against you at all, feel free to check out anything I have posted in the past. I have for years and years have always been against publicly talking about release groups They are my friends STFU

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  6. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

oh.. damn , well said

7. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P