r2r teaches MAAT about softdev and calls out Mr.Keilwerth

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by The Pirate, Apr 24, 2020.

1. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

You are reading it right. Most likely r2r wanted to say I will change the protection again ( Third ONE)
    2r2 is asking Mr. Keiwrth what he thinks of the circumvention of WIBU

[1] If only few expasions and Avenger will be cracked, I don't care!
    [2] If R2R does not release unless they get all expansions, Avenger is safe!
    [3] I will change the protection again! (3rd time)
    [4] I gave up and stick to WIBU.
    [5] R2R tells lie. AxProtector + IxProtector + CoreAPI is secure!
    (If he really think so, he should read our NFO of Antares and MAAT and
    check if his "protection" is stronger than them = NO)

The third time refers to a possible third protection scheme to be used by Avenger. The first one was the serial code. The second is the current one, and the third WOULD BE whatever they choose.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Sharing is caring!

3. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

...i kno which you mean and this comment shows again you living in your own spoiled world...you always bitchin bout that
    this nfo was bout supply....air and h20 were another times when it comes to that
    BTW wtf;where you never reading az the last years lol..
    their catalog is worth a tiny % of r2r 's and again you cant compare apple with oranges...h20 and air had plenty supply and no millenials crap talk and whenever r2r has supplied thousands and thousands of money worth plugins..air and h20 lmao in that aspect
    r2r get sero supply from idustry...back in the day scene gt supply from industry leak too..
    you did never supply anything so keep silent...
    better

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
  4. Gyro Gearloose

i guess ,also a reason why they not rlsed...imagine ppl bitchin and not getting it bout 3 different crack methods in 3 updates

5. kitvonk

kitvonk Guest

not now. Supercomputers at most universities can *brute force* - remember - computers are more advanced now than in the AiR dayz

6. aeroflot

aeroflot Kapellmeister

Well to go further with supplying and why users will give
    There s another way we could buy the legit softwares each one making z small contribution we would need to know how much is the total amount and see if a small ratio / person is realistic or total BS
    I would contribute if reasonable what about you how many could we be ? (just being communist) :)

7. anon69

anon69 Producer

already offered. Just don't know how to get to r2r.

8. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Use the method I explained. How to use it? First, you upload whatever you have to a file host, making sure it is encrypted. Then you use the encryptor and write a 200-word txt message with the location of the file you uplaoded. The final step will be to post it in a public place. Or you can contact one of the runners from AZ. Give it to them instead of posting it.

9. Gyro Gearloose

10. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

I agree with you. We had a similar discussion o another thread. A lot of people said they want to contribute but are they for real? If anyone wants to contribute, they dont even need to try to contact r2r. There are several reverse engineers, coders on this site. this is as much as i will disclose. Anyone has somethiing to share? Contact @Olymoon with what you have.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  11. Gyro Gearloose

imo , but with top dog protection stuff go with supply tool or pm horse or deci or funtime

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  12. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

One thing that I want to clarify for those who are thinking about supplying to the groups. Read this carefully.

Just because you are supplying to a group, that does not mean that even if "cracked" it would be released in AudioZ. The only way of guaranteeing 100% that what you supply gets release there, if cracked, is by contacting @Olymoon and supplying it to him. @Olymoon certainly knows to which members he needs to channel it to in order to make it an "AudioZ Exclusive Release".

13. anonybpro

anonybpro Newbie

what about refx nexus 3?

14. The Revenant

The Revenant Platinum Record

R2R will never release this outdated rompler because they know we, as talented and creative artists, don't need vulgar sounds which has been used to death by each and every copycat bedroom "producers" since 15 years.
    They have too much respect for even the most mediocre of us to release such a poisoned gift.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. The Revenant

Est-ce ce maudit Covid-19 qui te fait ainsi perdre ton sens de l'humour, ou bien fais-tu à présent partie de la tribu des justiciers du forum qui fondent sur le premier venu ayant l'outrecuidance d'émettre une critique à propos des plugins qu'ils chérissent ou espèrent posséder (gratuitement) un jour ?

Ne vois-tu pas que je me moque de ces gamins qui s'imaginent que la dernière version d'un rompler pas plus évolué qu'une banque de samples pour Kontakt comme il en existe des milliers leur permettra d'enfin rivaliser avec leurs idoles dénuées de talent (autre que celui du marketing) et dont les pathétiques sons polluent la bande FM depuis plus de 20 ans ?

Aussi, lorsque produire de la "musique" ne coûte plus rien (en grande partie grâce au Warez), il ne faut pas s'étonner qu'elle ne rapporte plus rien, que n'importe qui puisse en vomir à la chaine, ni que les quelques très rares productions de qualité se retrouvent noyées dans un océan de caca.

Et l'auditeur crétin - dont le seuil d'exigence atteint aujourd'hui son niveau le plus bas - se retrouve en extase lorsqu'on lui sert Adèle, ou plus récemment Angèle, ces deux tartes, pour ne citer qu'elles, dont personne n'aurait jamais entendu parler à l'époque des Stevie Nicks, Chaka Khan et autres Aretha Franklin...

Lord Gaga.

P.S.: Sorry for the french speaking, but I'm too lazy now to translate my thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2020
  16. The Revenant

^^ THIS!

17. jeshua haparua

jeshua haparua Member

"Untill we have all the Exp" . That's Death Angel .
    Because Vengeance Releasing alot of Exp and you can't see the end.

18. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

To be fair that sarcasm can be missed.
    I just happen to have a funny twisted playful mind. Instead of the usual clarification "I was just joking on that" I only point out when I'm serious, kind of "I was actually serious this time, it's okay you didn't laugh/freaked out. Like that time three weeks ago..."

19. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

but that still does not explain why R2R is interested in Mr.Keilwerth his opinion,

Isn't R2R the one creating the atmosphere that is making Mr.Keilwerth fuck over his costumers?
    Would R2R members (& the included 'fanbase') take responsibility or at least acknowledge their part in this massacre?

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  20. Skaunker

Skaunker Kapellmeister

What about simply organizing ourselves into group buying supply for the teams, so the fees are shattered, and in fine everyone benefits.