R2R Neural DSP Fortin Nameless clipping

Discussion in 'Software' started by jamesd, Jan 2, 2021.

1. rollerball

rollerball Platinum Record

From what I've seen, Nameless seems to be very CPU hungry unfortunately. Which is a shame, since it has such a unique sound to it.

@Galatic Pirate: Your issue does seem to arise from CPU spikes. Have you tried raising the buffer size? If not, try it and see how it goes. Keep in mind that Neural DSP plugins are way more CPU intensive that Guitar Rig 6. For examples, a single instance of Fortin Nameless consumes as much CPU as 3-4 Helix Native instances running fairly complex patches.

2. loCurnus

loCurnus Ultrasonic

too much cpu load on ableton ----check your turn around times in the ableton10 folder.... i think it was the biQuad.java data... i cant have a look today inside actually, so dont meat me if it isnt the right file, but i guess it was in this folder. a friend had a same issue with another plugin as ableton10 was released ages ago.