R2R is angry.....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bluerover, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJK

DJK Rock Star

well done Saint, very pleased you done what was needed, my first day here and i feel at home already, respect

2. injun joe

injun joe Newbie

be careful my friend,you are not excluded from gender gap :bleh:

now go to bed & make good love 2 youR gents !

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. PopstarKiller

PopstarKiller Platinum Record

Every word.

R2R has given us a lot, but I lost all respect I had for them after all those ridiculous tantrums and entitled whining. Apparently they completely miss the irony of whining about stolen work being stolen. Meanwhile V.R are uploading new and previously uncracked stuff daily without attention whoring.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. NyquistFrequency

NyquistFrequency Newbie

No clue what your point is, i don't need to step up and be "another cracker" for my argument to have validity.
    But as it happens i actually did crack software as part of another group but no, i won't crack software anymore and even if i did, i wouldn't share it with a bunch of spoiled kids.
    As i said: Everyone (including me) has all the tools one needs to make good music.
    I'm going out on a limb and say that a lot of the hobbyists that use warez would actually make better sounding stuff and would work faster if they deleted two thirds of the plugins they are hoarding.

5. Maizelman

Maizelman Rock Star

Apparently you are completely missing the point of having your shit stolen at your so called "best friends" place.
    I think they started locking mirrors on some posts too lately.

6. Dark Magician

Dark Magician Newbie

I think that the problem is the way how people downloads the "warez". Since napster until torrent "ages" the deal was "free". Now people have to pay something for the "servers", there is money involved. We need to go back the free era. Lets develop napster X with realtime rendering :-P

7. loCurnus

loCurnus Ultrasonic

what about closing the forum, and make a more "saver" community here?

R2R,
    there are many ways to lock your releases... what about doing some watermark stuff to the releases.

you all did a great job..... so GUYS please.....

GIVE CREDITS TO THE GROUP!!!!!
    ANYTIME RESPECT THERE hours they spend using tools and doing complex math, function stuff....

2018 : R2R go more public and hiring guys, just to check the new releases for credits, or got BANNED if they repaCK without CRDS

i am in the audioscene since 2005 ... so please let 2018 not be the last year for talented groups

8. DJK

DJK Rock Star

if anyone has contact with R2R it would be nice to show the comments here and that 99.9% respect what they do and give us

9. Maizelman

Maizelman Rock Star

1999: Some Dude tries to sell me warez for 20$ per software on CD.
    The greedy $$$ people have always been there and really bad guys have been walking down your street. It's about not letting them in your house. That's all. Nothing more. No need to come up with logical fallacies to prove some uninformed BS that has nothing to do with the core of the matter (I don't mean you specifically dark).

10. Hardlock

Hardlock Ultrasonic

No need R2R sees all :wink:

11. black bounty

black bounty Platinum Record

actually, I think the best answer to all these "illegal" releases is to build a wall of Mac only releases ^^
    and I don't say that because I'm on mac :winker:

( I had a good night of sleep, pardon my humor )

12. twinki25

twinki25 Newbie

Why administrator and moderators don't delete repack version, and sunny, integral work ? and all this shit ?
    More easy than R2R absent....

Thanks to r2r to your work and middlefinger for scrounger !

13. Zoom Zoom Zoom

Zoom Zoom Zoom Ultrasonic

I don't understand something.
    1. I get it that R2R doesn't want people to make this about money...I got it.
    2. R2R said that people are repacking there releases without giving proper credit...I get that.
    3. Fake web site that are not connected to them, they don't want them making a profit of there releases..I get that

But what is all the hate for Symlink? I never in my life heard of Symlink. But now ...holly shit...they are fantastic! why would R2R be against them?
    for example let's say R2R release a few devices (4 or 5) from a plugin..I use to ask my self "why not put all the devices in one package even if you have to split the rar files" instead of having to go through those links again and again just to download a complete bundle. that's exactly what Symlink offers.
    Before, It took a few steps to install WAVES plugins...with symlink 2 click ...then done? Try downloading an old Arturia and the Symlink version and see which one install fast with less steps.
    So does R2R have no problem with symlink if they get credit for the original release and if who ever releases them doesn't make money of of them?
    why don't R2R then releases with symlink if not, at the very least bundle package together to avoid multiple downloads from the links just to complete a package? Case in point ROLAND releases right now...

Everyone appreciates the chance to demo plugins that R2R2 releases, so this is not a negative comment towards them ...but symlink are amazing!! minus the money making and the lack of giving credit. There are even plugins in a symlink bundle that some people probably never knew existed.
    But who ever is repacking those releases made sure to include ALL of them. so yea Symlink+R2R= :metal:

14. Thankful

Thankful Rock Star

Something doesn't make sense here. R2R release cracked software into the public domain, not only to AZ uploaders. Or am I wrong so far? If I'm right, R2R have no control over what happens to their work when it's released into the public domain.
    Very grateful for all your work R2R.

15. TUREVARSKI

TUREVARSKI Noisemaker

Well done SAiNT, this is the way to go. Show respect and appreciation to the teams.

16. ash1

ash1 Ultrasonic

R2R are the best of the best long may it stay that way i salute R2R for all that they do and all the effort and hard work they have done in the past and they still do today
    100% respect :)

17. Kloud

Kloud Guest

Fair points but how do repacked symlink releases bypass copy protection routine?
    Possibly R2R themselves know best how do such & what rights has anyone got to demand anything of them or tell them how their product should be delivered...Its not like your paying them for their customer service & support 24hr a day :dunno:

18. zeffer

zeffer Newbie

I really hope that the needs of the many outways the needs and ego of the few. You're not supposed to make a single cent from these releases and I have always maintained that mantra. It's a real pity the uploaders are flying in the face of R2R and all the other respective cracker teams. The wannabe hackers on here think they are smart with there command line .dll' but in the end, if they cease there ludicrous no install (which is still an installer) crap then we who are in desperate need of overpriced software will lose out in the end.

19. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

Respect @ Saint,

I do hope it ends here, specifying the original creator is the red line I gues.
    prohibiting from releasing this kind of releases would be against "A"z philosophy,

At least from what I understand it to be.

Another good idea, Shouldn't there also be a banner with a no affilition sign?
    this would counter obsolute re-cycle implementetions like mentiont above and earlier.

20. zeffer

zeffer Newbie

Because they contain R2R keyges ect. Do your homework friend.