R2R is angry.....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bluerover, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJK

DJK Rock Star

First of all i would like to say hello to all members,my first time here and post, i felt i had to say something about the no install symlink posts,its clear that someone is making money from R2R`s work, why is it allowed here,im not sure how it works in such who do R2R give links to there work and how it appears on forums, my guess is they have trusted people who they send links to, but it seems from the message in R2R`s rant a certain person is selling and repacking stuff to make money with warez, its so disrespectfull to R2R who are basically gods,if this situation carry on for much longer i feel we will see crack teams stop and dissapear for ever, for sure there will always be another team at some point in time, for me the try to buy method is so important to me, i am not rich and so by trying soft out before i buy i can make an informed choice as to which software i like and can use, then support the devs and buy it,i dont own much, but i bought sylenth, fl studio,ableton live and various other fx plugs, the solution seems simple DO NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO POST THE REPACKED STUFF, im also sure that the sister site is moderated? so its up to all of us to remove and stop bullshit repacks posted by money making individuals.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2017
  2. Yuri

Yuri Rock Star

It soon became clear that the people posting the Symlink stuff weren't doing it out of the goodness of their heart, rather they were just repacking other people's work to make money. A few people grumbled about this but were largely ignored or derided, and not only was the process accepted by the sister site, it was seemingly encouraged at times. Now the shit has inevitably hit the fan.

3. DJK

DJK Rock Star

Yuri correct, greed is a nasty trate to have, R2R crack software not for money, so why are idiots doing so, greed as i said,it should be the moderators desicion to remove all NO INSTALL CRAP from sister site NOW, and prevent future posts by the greedy peeps who intend on makingmoney from WAREZ, its not rocket science

4. oisinn

oisinn Ultrasonic

I am fed up with these regurgitated releases.

They are not there for your benefit but just to get around the mirror restrictions on repacks
    R2R have stated quite clearly in their latest NFOs (22 and 23 Nov 2017), specifically, they do not approve now of the portable repacks of their releases to profit off warez.

The sister site is being contaminated, R2R is being slighted and YOU are being exploited with symlink shit for one thing only :- MONEY

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  5. kokabo

kokabo Guest

Umm, whats next .. I tell you what next, people like you will get bans from this forum..

Possible questions:
    You: Wtf ? Why...
    Answer: Because you are a composer of this idiotic thread.
    You: I don't get it ?
    Answer: R2R Never leaved/will never leave and if they do, we do diserve it..
    You: Why ??????
    Answer: Because you all wasting time and think you diserve something, they own u nothing ! They do what they love and they have 0 obligations to you ! And everytime I see such idiotic posts, All I want to say is please I beg make this invisible I dont want to see this stupid writings.. whats next... I tell you whats next !!!!! NEUCLEAR WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KOREA VS AMERICA OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG .. and you wait for the next crack, camon go produce something or find a job to pay for the vst so cakewalk won't close ... K ? K ??
    You: Okay I get it now.
    Answer: Happy now ...

6. Johnny Blaze

Johnny Blaze Member

I don't download stuff anymore these days but I think that the first thing to do here should be to try to take down the fake R2Rdownload site. Something along the DMCA lines would do the job. The problem is that something like that can also be counter productive since when these measures are taken, usually companies that were ripped off tend to spend some time looking for release matches and that could end up pointing them do the sister site, since it's stuff is indexed by Google.
    I don't even get how a site of that kind manages to even stay alive since most of the stuff it has, if not all of it, and charges you for, can be found pretty easily around the web for free.

I don't really know what to do here but I feel like we must do something because R2R has been the top supplier for a long time and they deserve, at the minimum least, our respect for the job they've been doing these years.

7. Aliens

Aliens Guest

After writing on Az that we shouldn't post against simlink threads because we don't know what r2r think, what is olymoon's position now?
    Now seems the perfect time and place to set the record straight. I'll wait.

8. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

No it's not, if you are a "career" cracker you are better off as a forgotten ghost and your "name" circulating only in the places you want. All those bitches do with their fake sites, is increase the pressure on the real Robin Hoods of the audio scene. Peace

9. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

Why? What's the problem? It's not like there is a threat or something.
    They're just pissed, like millions of other people are too, every day.
    Big Whoop.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  10. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

i've updated rules at AudioZ with this one:

• Like x 8
    • Winner x 6
    • Love it! x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Creative x 1
    • List
  11. NyquistFrequency

NyquistFrequency Newbie

1. It is pretty rich that a group that takes the hard work of honest developers, crack it and throw it around the net is crying what happens to their "hard work". "Hey we made a name disrespecting honest working people but don't you dare to disrespect us."

2. They cry too much. And who cares if they stop releasing? Do you really need more plugins? If you can't make good music with the stuff that is already out there then you are shit. It's as simple as that. Hell, you can get pretty far using only the stock plugins of DAWs nowadays. Or use some of the tons of quality actually free stuff out there.
    If you ever find yourself thinking: "If only i had that one uncracked plugin that simulates analogvintage60scircuitmodeledsnakeoil i could finally sound good" then you should just get another job/hobby. Seriously.

3. I like portable software. Actually, i highly prefer it to software that comes with a traditional installer.

4. People make money off filehosters, repack or original release doesn't matter, and if you want to stop it you will have to make a rule to only host the r2r releases on ftps, torrents, etc.

Soon R2R will be remembered as hypocrites and cry babies and if they actually decide to stop release stuff, we all have good plugins already or other crackers will step up and do what R2R did.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. StUtOpi4

StUtOpi4 Producer

way to go SAINT... now we can all get back to worrying about which tie to wear for work.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  13. StUtOpi4

StUtOpi4 Producer

@SAiNT would you be removing the older stuff that contravenes the new rule too?

14. yabiss

yabiss Platinum Record

Plz, Saint, purge the sister site from these packs so good faith can be shown...

15. tremor

tremor Noisemaker

There need to be attack groups to shut down these websites $$$ maker off the good work of people, infest them with Virus make them poisonous to users. Make virus and bad warez sites synonymous with potentially loosing your harddrive. Then you will see that crap stop.

16. tremor

tremor Noisemaker

Basically do what Tone 2 did but on scene level, lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

Come on R2R... be done with all that circus!
    acting like a spoiled girl !?!? it doesn`t fit your image (or it does ? )

anyway, what all of this has to do with AS and the members of AS ?

You publicly post Your releases, knowing that many will abuse it, and than you make a drama out of it ???

ps.
    And crack that Cubase already, instead of making a theater like this one here! :bleh:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  18. fiction

fiction Audiosexual

So you're gonna be one of the "other crackers" and when you're successful, post your work and we're talking again.
    Good luck.

19. SyphonX

SyphonX Kapellmeister

"2018 : What's next?"

I can help you out R2R:

1) Acceptance: There always will be people who will try to make money with stuff that's not theirs... It has always been that way and it will always be that way. You can't stop that, no one can. Money is the most wanted thing in the world if you haven't noticed. Just accept it...
    A lot of people hate things but have to accept these things because it just the way these things are.

2) Just keep doing the thing you are good at: Releasing great stuff for the good people who don't make money with your releases:

3) Hit it or quit it! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  20. HoubaZhouby

HoubaZhouby Member

This is absolutely amazing post, thank you. Agree 100%.