R2R is angry.....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bluerover, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mail22

mail22 Ultrasonic

I think R2R need to release less often. Not every day, not every build. Those who makes money on their releases will not be interested

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Ted Smithton

Ted Smithton Producer

Supposedly the ideology of R2R is for the challenge and to provide an alternative solution? Correct me if I am wrong but they are very successful and doing so.

Yes they are geniuses and of course we are in awe and appreciation of their work.

So why are they so angry when they know how it all works????

I get angry too when I see mother earth's resources are raped and sold for the corporate dime.

Until I remember human beings didn't get to the top of the food chain by not killing and butt fucking everything in site.

Just remember this when you are feeding on the composting flesh of another living creature.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Now these are my exact thoughts.
    Wait, no... I'd change "fuck" for "shit". I'm more glamorous than you, no offense :disco:

Vegans stealing the show even here??!!! :winker:

4. Tabby

Tabby Kapellmeister

WRONG! there are small amount of people that care because their money is in danger. Another Small amount of people are greedy as fuck and they are stealing money from other's work. And 98% don't care because they are selfish and they just need free tools no matter what. :cheers:

5. Ted Smithton

Ted Smithton Producer

I've just been having a look at some of these Symlink no installs, and they are shit with no instructions in English.
    I will always use a R2R release where possible

6. TW

TW Guest

Yeah maybe r2r needs to release less often. People would apriciate it even more if they had to wait for the new r2r release pack. 2 or 4 times a year as package.

7. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

I dont care to read 10 pages of this crap (which is probably always the same) but Im just hopping to say in I once downloaded one of those "symlink" installers and they're absolute shit

8. bambooo

bambooo Newbie

Well I did an experiment, I contacted some plugins "Brand" developers to inform them about the r2rdownload with they hope they will shutdown that domain. It seems that also the real Brands don't give a fuck about that, I mean they close the eyes on that scam website. So I can't really understand what's going on.. who is making money behind r2rdownload ?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  9. genophyte

genophyte Producer

it was like rutracker bukkake'd all over the sister site

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  10. Nick12

Nick12 Platinum Record

But let's say if that domain gets down and forever will they not make a new site and start with doing the same thing again?

11. bambooo

bambooo Newbie

Of course they can, but that domain will be lost forever. SEO with it and so on.. they should redo from scratch with another domain
    at least "r2rdownload" will be deleted

12. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

The owners of the domain make the money dude.

I once heard a phrase that you need to hear: money is a universal motive.

13. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

There's already 4 or five (that I know) direct download sites with R2R stuff links.

It's totally pointless to take out only one for the developer companies. It's also totally irrelevant for them if the warez sites make money or not.