R2R falling apart?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Caldera, Jan 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. statik

statik Audiosexual

where is my fry meme

edit: ah here it is
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  2. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

What is your purpose for posting all this?
    You trying to save the souls of some naive young people?

3. shawnsdada

shawnsdada Member

How come you never comment as releases are coming out? I mean right as stuff is being uploaded and showing up, you and that other one never comment on them even though you apparently despise it so much.

A day or two later, after some would say you had time to download and play, here you are posting the hate. What didn't get released that you wanted? That's what I see when you seem to wait to post anything. Something you wanted wasn't included so now it's time for another exciting episode of "Adventures of Shit-talking MaXe"

You really need to stop posting as if you're actually making sense because you never do and constantly prove you have no clue about certain things. You're one of those people that only get attention because of how hard people are laughing at your ignorance.

If you're going to make accusations like you do, show proof. Otherwise you just look like an ignorant and jealous shit-talking moron.

4. shawnsdada

shawnsdada Member

No they would see Twinkies as "gay" because they don't want to insert a phallic-shaped cream filled item in their mouth.

I would though. Take that Twinkie deep as Hell

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. statik

statik Audiosexual

guys i'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic, the choice of words is so over the top that it cant be serious

6. shawnsdada

shawnsdada Member

I don't buy that

Most of his comments are the same thing and only right before and after an r2r release. Why not post anything else inbetween?

7. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

FFS?? Why is this still a live thread is beyond me. The topic was all about if R2R was falling apart ,lets keep it on topic guys. Enough bashing or disrespecting each other over some bullshit thread, This has become a disgrace , Yeah I am old skool , we kept it tight and clean. Obviously R2R silence only meant that they were busy bring all of us more stuff to try . all of these stupid threads wondering what they are up to or bitching about how YOU did not get what YOU wanted is fucking dumb as fuck!! Grow the fuck up and quit your complaining! Most of you use their warez but then want to complain that you they did not release what you wanted.... Get a fucking job, earn some and supply. I am tired of the bullshit. I've been in this game for over a decade and never have I seen so much begging and complaining in my life, even my daughter says please and thank you, Try that!!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  8. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Agree: It's all about decent manners and respect for what you get!

9. MaXe

MaXe Kapellmeister

Dude you blind? You really need more proof? These guys even make buggy releases to earn money from click-baits. Like they release product X then try to fix one plugin in that bundle and re-release it for the purpose of more clicks.
    I don't need anyone's permission to tell the truth. Wake up!

10. shawnsdada

shawnsdada Member

If anyone releases buggy stuff that award would go to VR. Their releases get more bug fix releases than any other group.

Find a new hobby and STFU already

11. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Im trying to figure out which motivs could be behind a thread like this (and many of the comments).

Untill now I can come up with two options:

1: R2R didn´t serve me the plugs I want to test so Im really disappointed with them.

2: Im on Mac and R2R releases very little for MY OS so Im really dissapointed with them.

3: Your choice?

4: Your choice?

On top of that we have this theory that R2R is making money from withholding their ability to crack certain plugins - which I guess belongs under the department for conspiracy.

I´ve been around since the 90´ties - DC++ and like - and tested plugs from groups like Radium, Arctic, Zone, H2O, AiR and others and no one, I repeat, NO ONE ever came up with complaints and allegations like these towards any of the groups that supplied us for testing purposes - we were just happy we had the opportunity to test the latest releases.

There are too much bad habits gained from FB, twitter and the like here - where anyone can say nonsens without documentation etc ..... IM FREE, IM FREE from taking responsibility for anything at all - just because I CAN!

Remember folks:
    Places like this can suddently vanish and then you have FB, Twitter and like left. So appreciate it while it exist!

My 55 cents

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  12. Calm.Down

Calm.Down Banned

I think this thread won't be closed and also renamed "What are you thinking about R2R day and night?" so similar to the music section's. Because the staff members have probably become fatigued of closing these threads and have decided to leave it open forever.

13. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

What exactly will you achieve with this comment? Just out of curiosity!

14. Calm.Down

Calm.Down Banned

Nothing.:cool:

15. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Ok! I thought so!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Pereira

Pereira Producer

Hoping not to offend any of the participants......why this useless and devoid of any reasonable interest thread is still open ?

17. Calm.Down

Calm.Down Banned

I just said instead of creating different threads for the diligent and hard-working teams and using abusive language in them and injuring each other, better to have one and be civil. If this thread is to be closed, no guarantee another one isn't opened by other respected members. In this way everyone's viewpoint will be clearly specified and could be useful for all. For some people, these teams are important so by doing in the way I mentioned, these guys would be satisfied too and concentrate better on their productions. :bow:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  18. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Interesting idea Calm.Down, but I doubt that very much!!!

19. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Ok, now this thread is closed.
    I wont go into this sterile "controversy" but enough is enough. :no:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List