R2R falling apart?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Caldera, Jan 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. odod

odod Rock Star

yeahh now becomes .. R 2
    R
    happy ?

2. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

And as we speculate, R2R is giving sister "what fer"... :rofl:

3. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

After today I decree that the new euphemism for "absolutely killing it" shall be, "R2R is falling apart".

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  4. MaXe

MaXe Kapellmeister

VR has done the job now R2R is getting the attention. So sad. If they were worthy scene team they would have brought something which has not already been taken care of by other teams. It is obvious they're being carried. Abusing from hard work of other teams. Soon VR will release other goodies which are requested for a long time and they will re-release their releases to get attention again. Unfortunately, real ones are not seen and blurred, under greed shadow of R2R.

5. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

I don't know anything about reversing but VR and R2R usually have different methods.So I disagree,they don't abuse of VR work.They crack*d PA long time ago,before VR.
    But I agree it's sad they have been waiting after VR to release some stuff that was one of the most requested by the community.

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. Neither have I.

7. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup
    They slither while they pass, they slip away across the universe
    Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my opened mind
    Possessing and caressing me

8. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

Despite my avatar, I have my own criticisms of R2R releases...
    occasional lack of vital info in their nfo, errors, strange location choices..
    But I've always had the image of these types of people as hacking into the NSA on their flip-phones as they walk down the hall to the lunchroom of some IT company...with mismatched socks and their pants on backwards.
    To some people, certain details are rather mundane and don't provide much motivation.
    And I figure when deep in code overcoming some brilliant protection (or straightening out someone else's sloppy work), making it clear in the installer whether or not a subfolder will be created for a particular .dll isn't that exciting.

Those are details that are important to me, but I think I rightly assume my priorities are skewed by my own particular compulsive motivations, so i try to not pass final judgment based on my own emotional reactions. :no:

There is always more to the story and many ways to analyse / interpret, and all judgments relative.
    Of course there is the idea that all we are... is what we are to others, and can only be judged by others.
    But not all others are fit to judge, and no individual's judgment is comprehensive...
    What individual has the arrogance to say what we are to all the others?

We speak for ourselves and our judgments must be called opinions, and those opinions themselves judged by all the rest.
    Only then is there much hope of validating any truth they contain.
    We are right and wrong about everything, depending on the level of analysis...

So, can NO judgments be made? NO opinions be strongly given?
    Of course they can (and should) be made and given, so that others can smash and burn and grind them down.
    It is in seeing what is left of them afterwards that we can see better whatever truth they contained.

Being a fanboi can be hard when you're a skeptic... :unsure:

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  9. AX-AT

AX-AT Member

EE4E1F48-2779-4631-98C0-6321128D4CA5.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  10. teknomix

teknomix Kapellmeister

meanwhile some of us wait for the return of HEXWARS... Long life R2R!

11. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

Told ya that they were not falling apart ,besides waiting in line for Taylor swift tickets, Obviously they have been working on stuff. Patience is a Virtue and threads like these are simply stupid

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. keyone1

keyone1 Noisemaker

I'm not complaining about the stuff R2R hast released yesterday.

BUT it is wrong to say that everything people said were false

Some people, like me, just said that certain stuff won't be cracked by them. In addition to that, previous versions of those certain stuff were ONLY cracked by other groups and not by them.

BUT now they released some stuff, Plugin alliance, which has been already released by v.r.and everyone is like R2R is right and everyone who says something else is wrong...

Despite of the name of this thread, some replies just said that...and some speculated about the reasons....

Maybe we will see that we were wrong. But after those releases of yesterday, not everyone is convinved.

AND No one has to or is supposed to convince us. It is what it is!

Btw..
    Making precise distinctions would be nice....

13. shawnsdada

shawnsdada Member

Man the r2r haters are a sad and pathetic little group.

What was it they didn't include in their multiple releases that you're upset about not getting?

I'm upset they didn't include Overloud TH-U. Now I feel this urge to cry about it here and possibly end everything. Nothing matters anymore since they didn't include what I wanted so it's time I throw a huge hissy fit and act like I despise them when in reality I can't live without their releases because if I don't have everything the scene puts out, I'm useless in life and want it all to end and hate everybody.

FU r2r FU hard

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

keyone1
    you will never get it lmao...even all the info is infront of yours..:deep_facepalm:i bet you dont even kno who is assign and piec out...pure knowledge speaking...wtfff..
    you a young nwo human 100%...get some manners dude...check youre morals...bout warez :get the whole knwoledge before talkin smart

what are you talkin bout..waited for vr....you guys are :deep_facepalm:

90 plugins reversing like r2r does ..like proper way...does take a time,...a fckn long time...
    while ppl open dumb threads bout where is r2r they are gone....meanwhile they sit behind screens and bath in code for months to gift us top rls ...
    vr did fast kiddy crack on weak protection aax softtube bundle and then you go here and say this...completly retarded..i apologize...im talkin on all not only on youre comment

vr just do 13 old kids crackway which is not stable ...stable means...forever...on all systems and machines

15. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

and bout suppliers noone is asking or thanking...

just on point this ppl..like always
    ------
    this thread stays open ..why... i think to kno whos supplying vr

16. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

now they doing even mac rls's
    hexwars did leave cause such shit talk here.....but they go and work double now and rls also mac...they never did mac rls in common in past...

and then such sht heads come and say they finally rls because vr did allready , which goes the quick kiddy shit crack way...its unblvbl....humanity is doomed

and im such fanboy cause i kno my shit...lmao...dude i throw up on all when i have reason to...

17. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

and thats just a part of it...:woot::crazy::metal:

18. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

:woot::deep_facepalm::rofl:
    why is that....
    how was it in past...
    you to ignorant...

the lack began with the shit talk and repack shit talks....it was a sign ....its work we have to do now...ad text to rls by our own...to not look at it in future and dunno shit bout..
    its even more a collectors need to be honest

EDIT and vr do such great nfo info we kno...wtf

19. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

and thats r2r fault...always and ever ?...oh dude....

the bad is you guys are not dumb at all but you blind and have such lack of knowledge when it come to this..

20. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

oh dude....dont watch to much msm......:deep_facepalm:

---------------
    and how can i build an opinion from such prejudged specualtion:deep_facepalm: