R2R falling apart?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Caldera, Jan 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

[​IMG]

2. MaXe

MaXe Kapellmeister

Stop disrespecting me since I didn't insult you. I am just saying my opinion and there are people who agree with me. So there is no point to discuss anything further with you. Please don't reply to my messages on forum.
    R2R is corrupted. That's all and don't even try to discuss anything with me since it is clear asf. Let them add another ip to their etc/host. Greedy team.

3. MaXe

MaXe Kapellmeister

Nah dude. No one said reversing is easy. No one even cried for more releases. The point is the teamZ greediness for clickbait. We are talking about some ethics in Warez world. Stop digressing from the main point. Nowadays warez teams are even able to break protection system of some cool audio processors but they refuse to release them since they think that would give public access to some useful stuff and "WE" consumers are not crying for anything, the fact is R2R is crying for their clickbait policy. I don't even need to prove it, heh.

4. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

you do insult yourself by yourself...i was just pointing that out...

disrespect and respect are terms you clearly kno nothing bout lol
    you showed us extensively

im sorry maxe..you wont hear from me aygain ..i put you on my ignore list...so we are save then...:hillbilly:
    EDIT done

5. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

pro audiotroll.pro

no .....

pro audiotroll.asylum

wasgedn....dr. der medizin

6. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

but i still see him rating in recieved tab...disliking reality....sauber.....:rofl:

oh men oh men....the mod is really great like someone mentioned in other thread...top notch
    even sls had enough...wtfff

just slept a hour or two last night so i needed to keep awake thru day...such threads help for this...
    i think we should alter whole forum..fck audio:rofl:

7. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

Yeah, but it is good practice for me in trying to be reasonable and be clear about things.
    He's not a REAL troll. I would not engage much if I thought he was just trolling.
    I wait for some arguments and really do try to see the weaknesses in what I think, but in this case he's not talking much about that.

8. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Ultrasonic

What greediness? Cuz they keep things for themself because otherwise the protection would be changed as soon as it is released (maybe read some NFOs ;) )? Do you prefer some instant warez releases after a plugin just came out? With rev.1-rev.100?...Actually they have some respect to the work of the devs (as you talked about ethics)...So all the 100s of releases like Omnisphere and all the iLok protected stuff, as an example, is just useless? If so get a 2nd job and buy these things...And you know what has been reversed already or how you know what they won't release for the public because of their "grrediness"? And didn't you just said AiR are legends because they broughtg Cubase years ago? What are the guys who cracked ilok stuff and other protections? Just some copy and paste heroes? You should really think about what you would have without any of the teams...NOTHIN...And if no one is crying, why threads like this even exist? Do they owe you something? If you can't have it...Buy it or accept it will maybe released at some point or never...It's their time they invest and their decision when it appears or not...The only greedy guys here are ppl like you...I really hope they stop realing stuff at all and then let's see how many threads and polls and whatever will be here...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Ultrasonic

DoubleTake His weakness is the lack of arguments and rhetoric...Otherwise he could answer any of the questions he was asked in this thread...A real discussion could be nice and understandable but he/they just bring the same facts without any proofs and without accepting others POV."Hey just look at me, I just buy my plugins and sounds all the time"---> good for everyone who does that, but let everyone doing his own business...Other ppl are buying stuff too but they don't raise a flag and condemn everyone else who didn't...

10. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

i said it few Pages back , you dont even know that they are not called CE.VR , their Name are VR . also VR have started to release Bundles just a few weeks back and also their called Bundles are contains always same versions of the bundle plugins even if their are just one updated or new Plugin .

you didnt got your Homework correctly before you have said this .

11. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

@MaXe didnt even have the knowledge that this Cubase release basically wasnt even made for public release , they released it after the Nuendo leak , and shortly after , the protection gots completely updated .

12. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

you are not even able to prove it , i´m sure you dont have any idea about , just pure speculation you have read somewhere and write it down as you own opinion .

prove what you said there ! if you can not or if you dont do , you prove yourselves that you dont have any idea about those warez teams .

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Ultrasonic

LMFAO...No real arguments so you have to insult others...You just act like a 12yrs old girl and talk about money...Dude you are just hilarious...Seems like you don't have any clue how this scene stuff works...Maybe get some informations before you talk and throw in some things you know nothing about...And if you can't see the difference between their willing to be heroes or just be respected for their work, you should really think about taking part in such conversations...Typical "I have no real arguments" situation...Just say everyone is a kid and you are such a big grown man...

15. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

@MaXe it shows that you just frustated that you dont get things you want for free , it shows also that you dont have any knowledge how the scene works in general . it shows also that you can not prove anything . i did post the thread you started not without reason , that everybody could see the behaviour , the difference between you just in few posts .

and you just answered because you are out of arguments and repeat the same things over , again which you can not even prove for real .
    and again , i said it very often , i dont wonder anymore why suppliers , some teams , some individual peoples , private shares dissapears , because it is not worth anymore to do all this in the spare time for free for people like you and take the risk also , and such peoples comes more and more up with the lost of reality .

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  16. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

the real question is how is this thread up to page 16 lmao

17. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

:wtf: Does anyone still posting remember the original topic?? This whole thread has gone off the rails

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. statik

statik Audiosexual

i member
    [​IMG]

19. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

:keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys:
    :keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys::keys:

20. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

...you should read my heads up about the xeno robots...:rofl: