R2R falling apart?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Caldera, Jan 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

here we have proof..the new generation cant even imagine shizzle whats not connected to consume and money....unfckblvbl
    try before buy
    if you live in country which has low income or nothin really its another thing..
    but their also ppl in first world who cant effort stuff but as soon as bla bla...i kno its so hard to understand

and of course the protection politix is rocket science then..and giving users better plugz in the end so often is just taken without notice

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  2. Cafenegro

Cafenegro Member

Lost in the noise is a very simple and important factor: nowadays, music can be made with any DAW! No real limitations, no need for thousands or dozens or even a couple of plugins. No need to spend a fortune of buy $100 plugins or add-ons. Any DAW is more than enough.

If you can't make music, no amount of stealing will fix it. If you can, the limitations in any DAW will not stop you from creating a very good product.

No more excuses - except for the incapable. But that's is a whole different convo....

3. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

since this is not fire and forget bro...high hopes you have.. heh heh..

4. Cafenegro

Cafenegro Member

If a developer does not offer you a trial that you like, just ignore the product and get whatever you like. No need to steal.

But we know that "try before you buy" is not the real reason you're stealing, though...:dont:

:)

5. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

no my dude.you should see a doctor , just for completing the .....
    ----------------
    really adult argumentation

always the same...so many doing that...on all areas...

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

hehe, yeah do that! :)

most sane people would tell you this silly rant of yours has very little with "warez" or "stealing" but with other kind of issues

7. MaXe

MaXe Kapellmeister

CE.VR is releasing bundles instead of releasing the plugins one by one like greedy R2R. They don't cry and don't care about money. But what about R2R? They cry and don't release stuff because of clickbait.

8. The Revenant

The Revenant Platinum Record

Hacking a bigass worldwide known protection like iLok 2 and causing the worldwide audio mainstream media talking about something you did is a huge gratification to your ego.

I will, but certainly not yours.

9. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

15 pages later and still nothing about writing, mixing, listening to music or vegetable sex.

BORING

[​IMG]imageupload

I'm going to go and practice my sousaphone.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. The Revenant

The Revenant Platinum Record

Mister Cafenegro, again:
    Your failure to answer precisely to this question is the best proof that you don't know ANY developer who was blackmailed by R2R nor any other team.
    You're only guessing, without any evidence.
    Typical troll.
    End of discussion.

11. VroundS

VroundS Kapellmeister

Talking shit doesn't prove anything. You did not answer my questions.
    It must be hard for starving people to live without Ableton and FL Studio.

12. VroundS

VroundS Kapellmeister

13. VroundS

VroundS Kapellmeister

It must be hard for poor starving people to live without Ableton and FL Studio

Damn it's hard to simply edit the freaking posts.

14. Nana Banana

Nana Banana Guest

October of 2016 ...The month Cafenegro became a born again musician! And now he's spreading the gospel! He will save us all! There is still hope my brothers and sisters! Pray for forgiveness, and follow Cafenegro into the light before it's too late ...The End Is Nigh!

[​IMG]

exposinghypocrites.org :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. AudioTee

AudioTee Kapellmeister

Google- Dalton:opinions vary. It's easy to see why some people are banned on some sites and why some people who are tired of getting drawn into the morass are leaving forums around the web. Some people are not able to have a respectable exchange and most of the time they probably are not even aware of their own transgressions. And a real problem is that these forums are not a good venue for people to either instruct or to be instructed in a spirit of mildness, particular the latter. We tend to have a vocal insolent minority shooting off at the mouth. Anyone who realizes the distinction between dumb and stupid should understand. Whether sooner or later, we will all pay or get payed for our way, good or bad. Such is the lowly condition of man in this world.

"the heritage of audio scene are pro's and industry ppl sharing stuff amog them...am i wrong ?"

Maybe so, I don't have detailed info on this. It may or may not apply to this group. For everyone's sake, hopefully not.

"..real refreshing"
    Do you actually realize many of your posts have the opposite affect to that of "refresh". Unfortunately, when talking about piracy or any crime, refreshment is not what we're going for. Talking about the grim realities of this world has the effect of bringing one down, not up. If we aim to be refreshed, we need to talk about something up-building, which you rarely get on intertwit forums.

"but normaly its senseless here i learned"

I guess we should all recognize what a superior individual you are. But also the kind who can't be bothered. I can tell you what's senseless: most of the chatter that goes on in forums like these. It's also pointless for me to come to your level, for you will beat me with experience.

"you dont have own opinion you take preprocessed opinion for youre own fo sho.."

You are a very presumptuous person. You make this clear with your abundance of posts that are highly opinionated and disrespectful. Whatever opinions I have on the subject, they tend to be fluid. I'm interested in uncovering whatever the facts are. I don't spend all day on the internet, don't have access to criminal friends to ask, and am pretty much independent, so while it takes longer, I'm in no hurry.

16. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

No contradiction AT ALL. My point is that the best chance for anyone to change is by being inspired because that is an internal force.
    You SHOULD inspire change if you wish anyone to change because it is all up to them to do the changing.
    I pointed out the difference between that and what you are mostly doing, which typically causes defensiveness and/or denial.

You seem to be ignoring the logic of what I say, perhaps to defend your position.
    I am not sure how to inspire you to change your approach any further than how I have been, by trying to inspire you by discussing this.
    I am going on the assumption that by talking more about the subject and less about you that it might avoid defensiveness on your part.
    It is, after all up to you. I COULD just criticize, but I think you can see that would be counter to the logic I try to follow.

Of course it is necessary to point out the problem but (with the idea of constructive criticism in mind) not to demean or cause defensiveness.
    Of course defensiveness can occur the instant a problem is pointed out, but guilty feelings / defensiveness can be decreased through discussion. Once the problem is identified, continued accusations don't help much in letting someone admit / accept.

In your case for example, I've been trying to not just keep accusing or demean, etc, but talk more about the details or points of possible interest.
    Big, low-resolution generalizations tend to be taken as attacks on overall character.
    Better to stick with higher-resolution particulars and , if possible, in the abstract, that can be taken more lightly as mere errors in procedure in general than personal accusations.
    Repeatedly calling people thieves isn't very helpful.
    Pointing out alternatives (as you have) is the better way to go.
    Your suggestion that great music can be made without engaging in compromising activities is just that kind of abstract non-personal comment.

Just further preaching, really.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  17. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Ultrasonic

Just ignore this clown and let him repeat his "ya'll are thieves and will ever be" nonsense over and over again. It's all he can say...If you ask him something he will just repeat. He can't give any facts nor accepting others opinions. Dude just go and create an anti-warez forum,blog or website...There you can preach your stuff 24/7. Sad this thread is still going on after 15 pages full of the same bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

r2r first meaning was reel 2 real..but as napster wiped they decided to go full on cracking...macking the big money with dev contracts

19. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

pls maxe...langsam muss man sich ja fremd schämen....ppl will downgrade youre iq to 60 if you keep on..wtfff
    you so clueless...how you get home at night ?

20. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

thats way to complicated lol

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List