R2R and AudioUTOPiA Releases

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Mykal, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Money sucks and thus, this whole horrible monetary dream that we live and breathe and decide to go along with is based on our animal instincts of hierarchy and innate needs of self preservation. It need not be this way, but the Alpha clans must see everything from the archaic alpha top dog control scenario. Good will amongst individuals is what keeps the world from imploding, but the lure of power and perhaps a misguided sense of what to do with and how to hold the arcane knowledge and power that must very well be the energetic force that keeps those at the highest levels of power insulated from the backlash of the masses, while we deeply feeling individuals grok that life can offer so much more. Teams such as R2R and others in the present as well as the past have done what they could, using their tools to bring the world of audio enthusiasts so much, bypassing the system in an attempt to balance the field of play. We are at a crossroads atp where the freedoms that we have grown accustomed to, have taken for granted, are being taken away from us and that this very, very, very young in terms of historical time line idea of democracy is hanging on by a thread. Control of ideas has always has been and is at the very forefront of any form of control of the masses. Software plug-ins and instruments are freely distributed by the groups hopefully from the heart and good will of those people who have a belief in soviernty and freedom. We should support them as long as we can and also give freely of ourselves in any and all endeavors that we can without expectation of return. It is the only way that we can truly be humans and not be just animals wearing pants and pretending that we are not, to rise above the mundane and transcend the base instincts of our lizard brains. Enlightenment is the spark, behavior is the flame. Let's all burn brightly together.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  2. tnc

tnc Producer

Wow.. so you are actually proud of not saving up for the plugins you use and instead giving the money to a company that only makes their income by people sharing warez? ..... Kids today...

3. Diabulus in Musica

Diabulus in Musica Platinum Record

Who told you I don't buy the plugins I use? When PlugInBoutique sold AIR Xpand2 for 1 Euro I bought it immediately, the same for Wave Alchemy Synth Drums...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. GreatJobChamp

GreatJobChamp Producer

It seems Sunny has been douchey for a number of years now... am I wrong?

5. GreatJobChamp

GreatJobChamp Producer

what is "racing"?... what you mean "race" stuff?

6. pnutbuttrjarz

pnutbuttrjarz Ultrasonic

This is all new news to me.
    Thanks you for the heads up :like:

7. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

scene slang... JFGI

8. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

You sir, are a sage.

As are you, Herr Director.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. It is more an outline of ideas, my meandering mind, not a concise and well thought out thesis that flows, gels and breathes, but thanks nontheless.

10. MozartEstLa

MozartEstLa Platinum Record

Interesting (I've voted as is on your post)... I agree about AIR Xpand!2 for 1 buck, but the problem is mainly... iLok: this cr*p must be installed, btw for me is :dont:

Okay for buying it from PlugIn Boutique, this permits to have a legit license (and you can use AudioUTOPiA version to avoid iLok drivers).

However, from Plugin Boutique, I can't find Wave Alchemy Synth Drums, unfortunately... maybe I'm idiot (it's possible lol), or it's too late for very cool deal.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  11. Diabulus in Musica

Synth Drums was sold by Wave Alchemy itself not by PlugInBoutique, unfortunately the offer is ended days ago. For what concern Xpand!2...the version sold by PlugInBoutique is iLok free and requires just a serial number.

12. MozartEstLa

MozartEstLa Platinum Record

Xpand!2 and Vocalizer Pro now in arsenal for less than 20 euros!
    Thanks about these infos Diabulus, and happy new year! :wink:

13. Diabulus in Musica

Happy New Year to you too!