R2R and AudioUTOPiA Releases

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Mykal, Dec 24, 2016.

1. MozartEstLa

MozartEstLa Platinum Record

Sweet utopian dream, mate, sweet utopian dream...:hahaha:
    Have a nice X-Mas.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  2. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

This jewel, this pearl of Sunny was shared around the world and it spread like fire.
    As someone stated it was a bate for Sunny since R2R apparently isnt too happy about what he did last year.
    Now, i have a strange feeling its not just a joke and R2R will actually release it on new years.

3. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Guys,

Until now I was only careful not to download anything from integral which in itself wasn't a big deal since all of his stuff was free anyway.
    Are you saying that from now on, we have to boycott Sunny too?

4. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

careful now, especially after the shit you wrote to me in PM. :dont:

i will leave it there, because i find it amusing and also because i'm a very modest man, but do not think you are allowed to speak about me, my mods or my projects like that :excl: if i see this again, or your whining regards AudioZ or AudioSEX - you will get straight ban.

UPD: actually, it's too late already. you've been banned for publicly offending our member TinTin. please do not come back. :thumbsdown:

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
    • Love it! Love it! x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

does it care for me where releases come from?
    so the teams don't got their shit together,

how do they benefit from me not clicking on a link?

Edit:
    Actually, from what I remember U (mykal) seemed to be a decent member in the past.

what are your exact intensions?

this topic smells like Catalyst all over:trashing:

6. midi-man

midi-man Audiosexual

Yes people are pretty much greedy. Not you Saint. People have gotten so much good free stuff, yet the continue to complain.
    I say thanks to everyone and Merry Christmas.

• Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Riansky

Riansky Kapellmeister

Made me have this feeling as well but what do I know. Maybe.

8. G String

G String Rock Star

Well, the days of the net as a virtual Wild West are done. The net is getting more controlled, more surveilled and more commercial. Security and commercial interests converge on control and regulation.

At the same time, Denuovo has seriously slowed crackers in the gaming realm. Yes, presumably everything can be cracked somehow......but the point in protection is to make it difficult and time-consuming to break. "Just enough" protection is all that is needed - just enough to overwhelm those trying to crack it.

All these things are going to press very prohibitively on piracy. And look at the world the internet operates in? It isn't getting more liberal or libertarian, it's getting more authoritarian. And the scope for surveillance is almost total.

Party's over.

9. PopstarKiller

PopstarKiller Platinum Record

This is my first Christmas here. Is Happy Hour over or are there still more releases to come?

10. Windows97

Windows97 Ultrasonic

Does an administrator need to accept the publications in audioz? Or the releaser's can post freely?

11. Windows97

Windows97 Ultrasonic

Maybe, but this year is less crowded than last year with the Ilok2 crack

12. MozartEstLa

MozartEstLa Platinum Record

Depending "grade" you have on sister site, as member & resident, your posts are checked by moderator. Higher grades = no moderation.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  13. lpu2n

lpu2n Producer

I am very disappointed with Sunny, doing the same shit he did last winter over again. I guess some people never learn. If someone from R2R is reading this: when I realized what was going on, I quit downloading Sunny's releases. We realize mutual respect is necessary for the scene, and I am going to encourage it in whatever small way I can. Merry Xmas and thank you for all of your hard work!

14. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

I made my intentions very clear when I first started this thread, there are only a handful of people that are allowed by the groups to share, if you look it's always the same people and there is a reason for that, simply put they invest back all the monies made into the system, either through a software supply or through all of the sample packs. It's not a complicated thing to understand, if you want to keep stuff coming then support those that support the groups, fair and simple.

On a side note, why are some of you bashing SAiNT?? He has nothing to do with this at all and to the best of my knowledge has always been fair to all involved by NOT taking sides MY 2 CENTS!!

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  15. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

those are the same people that killed Jesus:guru:

:rofl::mates:

• List
  16. tnc

tnc Producer

I do not understand todays "scene". R2R has become the best crackers since original H2O/AiR team but they got no platform to distribute their releases to others who want to contribute to the scene (not really).

I was active in the real scene since mid 1990's up until recently. I had a BBS in the 1990's and then a private FTP-server for over 15 years. I had one of the oldest FTP-servers around, not a topserver but huge archive.. :)
    It cost ME alot of money running servers and phonelines. No one made money out of warez, if they did, they got banned right away.

WHY is AudioZ for instance encouriging US to PAY for file hosts?!? That is totally against the whole point of the scene. To share and to contribute.
    If people made money, their name was spread like a dicease. The warez got spread through couriers that did NOT make any money. From pre-sites to top-servers and then down to less known sites. Then Torrents started showing up, still the uploaders didnt make any money. The scene didn't like it but still, no money involved.

Fuck file hosting servers. :P

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. voss5

voss5 Member

this whole thing looks like a russian operation, sunny, integral, saint etc they are all sustaining each other for the same purpose: money. A team. Basic idea is to resemble a place with nice people (they are, but naive) sharing stuff, push the world foreward bla bla. Come on, do not insult us all, you have your fair share of indulging nimrods. In fact, just leave it, I'll never set foot in these retched,phony places ever again. I'm letting you go like a verruca.

18. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

By my understanding, Audioz does not encourage us to pay for file hosts, but moderates a platform where these things are possible.
    one of the reason why audioz is what it is. A platform I rather use then torrenting

To me it sound like a problem that has to be fixed from the top down, but since audioz does not has a direct influence on that as far as I can tell.

my first suggestion is for Decibelle ,Funtime and Horsemen to give them an elevated status, in the audioz groups hierarchy.
    and something that reveals it to be an official runners release in the search index.

A last resort could be purging a identical release for another, but who should decide what to do when it isn't this crystal clear?

I wouldn't be comfortable on deciding that, But sure as hell don't trust any of you all with that power ( no offence:bow:)

there, fixed it for ya. sounds kinda robin hood like. doesn't it?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  19. tnc

tnc Producer

Well, then why not only use FREE and FAST file hosters like Zippyshare and MEGA?
    Free filehosters could be used only. But AZ itself only has links to "Supported FFS", they are linked to SAiNT's account on Uploaded, Rapidgator and Zevera. If people buy accounts SAiNT gets money.
    https://audioz.download/SAiNT/ul.html
    https://zevera.com/afi.html?c=audioz
    http://rapidgator.net/account/registration/ref/97129

I am not bashing SAiNT here. Just stating the facts.

Yes, I agree.
    R2R and other new crackers don't have the background from the "real" scene and has no experience in with the infrastructure to reach people who also wants to contribute to the scene. With that said I would say R2R/AudioUtopia ARE the real scene now since only one or two oldschool "real" scene groups are releasing audiowarez nowadays, and they are rarely good crackers.

I would prefer using a private FTP server or maybe a private torrent site or something where RATIO is important. Then you CAN and HAVE to contribute with your bandwidth, atleast.
    I don't understand why people like Filehosting... It just takes alot of time to download at 50 kb/s. Or pay for accounts. Which is beyond stupid. And any money involved should go to the actual developers of the software. I don't understand people who pays for filehosting accounts and then never actually buy the actual software from the developers.
    No money for R2R, couriers/uploaders ... and definitly not Filehost companies.

• List
  20. Diabulus in Musica

Diabulus in Musica Platinum Record

@tnc: I pay Real Debrid less than 4 Euro/month and I can download from several hosts with one account, now...find me a good plugin for that price :rofl:

• List