R2R and AudioUTOPiA Releases

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Mykal, Dec 24, 2016.

1. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

how you know that , are you connected to R2R ? just curious

2. Zoom Zoom Zoom

Zoom Zoom Zoom Ultrasonic

I did wonder about that one. Now I know.

3. Ronbell

Ronbell Member

Rumor had it

4. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Thanks for the warning @Mykal , I wasn't aware of all the behind the scene drama.
    R2R do what they do in a non moneymaker spirit and it's important, not only as a value, but I think it's important too to respect their wish.
    They bring the releases, they do the work.
    I'll be more carefull who I download from, from now on.

5. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

looks like you believe everything you hear or see .

6. PopstarKiller

PopstarKiller Platinum Record

Huh? bother explaining this?

I mean only in the last few years pirated software has become easy to handle and stopped giving my pc cancer. I'd say the golden age has just started.

7. Ronbell

Ronbell Member

stop making assumptions about me, you don't know me. I said, it was a rumor and I'm selling it as such. believe or not - let everyone decide for themselves.

then again, there must be a reason for not seeing PA bundle from R2R anymore, along with some other plugs they used to crack. Overloud for instance.

8. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Probably yeah, but it's all speculations why. It might be for a million reasons. They do crack a lot of things they didn't use to crack, we had things tonight that we never had before, no one wonders why...Let's just enjoy the moment.

9. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

luckily , because you believe on the real Santa Claus

you spreading just speculations that you heard or read somewhere without knowing the real truth , i´m sure only R2R knows it .

did you ever thought of that that developer woke up and changed there protection methods ? did you ever thought of that that they may have becomes tired about user like you ?

10. kjfarrell

kjfarrell Platinum Record

I don't know why, but this comment was just plain awesome. I wish more people thought about things like this before shit posting.

As for the Original Post the average leecher doesn't know the politics behind releases, so a post like this every now and then is handy, however I don't think anyone cares one bit. No one cares who races the release, repackages, steals. All they care about is once Nexus is cracked they can download it.

At the end of the day there is no honour amongst thieves. Tbh if Sunny or anyone (even Integral) manages to release something I really want, I'm probably going to download it. If R2R get all pissy and stop releasing stuff (which they have done in the past), someone else is going to start up (which has also happened in the past). That's when the Ego's start flaring up and we start getting releases again. It's the cycle of life. Love it or hate it, it is what it is.

Merry Christmas everyone, just enjoy the releases especially the Xmas ones. Thanks R2R, I really appreciate your efforts. As I appreciate everyones.

11. Zoom Zoom Zoom

Zoom Zoom Zoom Ultrasonic

I was right! This is where things will turn ugly! Excuse me while I congratulate my self: :goodpost:good post Zoom Zoom Zoom !!!

12. turbo

turbo Ultrasonic

Saint should take a great decision if he wants to save the best site contributor and the AZ community.........

A sort of respect, the time spent crac*ing them. For us, it's easy to click in a second a link but sometimes we have to think "how many hours they spent for this?" Somebody thinks to make money and not to keep up the community. We haven't too much teams, why we do a war for bullshits and "destroy" our paradise? :dont:

Merry Christmas Brovaz. Spread Love!!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  13. zootmusic92

zootmusic92 Newbie

Guys, look for NFO of Cubase cracked by R2R. It's possible! i'm really waiting for tommorow. The date of release is planned for 25th of December. Some releases which had XMAS release today, are from 2016.07.01, 2016.04.06... so they cracked it some time ago, and prepared for XMAS surprise. Conclusions I leave for you.

14. vladdrac

vladdrac Kapellmeister

I lol real hard when I read comments talking about the "dying scene" or "end of golden age of warez" hahahaha it's been only a year since a whole new team (AudioUtopia) came out of the shadows and cracked friggin iLok. There will be always someone willing to do the "impossible"... we only need to be a little patient and grateful. :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. turbo

turbo Ultrasonic

Where are top FTP server?

16. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

This is accusation you're throwing. You have elements to point fingers at SAiNT this way ? To me he is a good guy. Not every one is greedy, and as far as I'm concerned AZ is for broke musicians who can't afford their plugins, and SAiNT, well, he is a saint for bringing that to them.
    You don't know the why and the how of sunny and integral place on AZ and I'm sure if SAiNT feels there is a problem he will act on it.
    I'm amazed after all the gifts we just got on AZ, you could speculate on why you don't get more.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  17. ddoctor

ddoctor Kapellmeister

No one knows. Not even they.

18. exr777

exr777 Producer

*DISCLAIMER*
    I'm just a leecher who doesn't contribute with nothing to the scene. I'm dead greatful for all the work all the teams and all the help this fabulous guys provide to most of us, poor people. I regard R2R and all the teams with the upmost respect.

I don't get it.
    If Sunny is such a bad guy, why does he have access to the releases? Seriously.. it must be easier to only give acess to Horseman and funtime than it is to Crack ilok.
    I'm absolutely sure I miss most of the stuff, but all the public statements here don't make sense if we don't know all the facts.
    I, as a leecher, don't care if Sunny posts 100 crap posts to make money...
    Why in the world we are even discussing this is beyond me.
    the Warez scene used to be about sharing. Only. Nothing else.
    I just don't get it.
    Sorry if anything said here was wrong to anyone. No harm intended.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  19. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

Ask Kim Jong-Un :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  20. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

I vote we all go back to private trackers and FTPs, and let everyone else's computers get cancer from the shady repacks on the free places.
    Like how it used to be when the scene was still cool and everyone in it knew one another and had each other's backs.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016