R.I.P. dMaGiC/auidoappz/CMC

Discussion in 'AudioSEX Memorial' started by Zeus, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Zeus

Zeus Moderator

Long time scene member dMaGiC passed away today. Looks like Cancer took his life.

One of the founders of #audioappz channel, was a key guy in the audiow**z world.

Old time scene members here probably will know him, since he ruled many sites and was very involved in audio w**z.

He also was a founder of CMC (Chemical) mp3 releaser group.

Rest in peace mate. I'll never forget.

3. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

R.I.P :sad:

4. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

God bless.

5. mynority

mynority Newbie

RIP I pay my respects

6. highrolla

highrolla Newbie

7. eksproducer

eksproducer Member

May he rest in peace now.

8. gatus

gatus Kapellmeister

Gonna miss you bro...........Respect

9. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

What is it with cancer these days? That word shakes me to the core. My deepest condolences go out to his family and all those that were close to him. :(

Respect and thank you for all that you did for the musicians of this world. :bow:

10. Diabulus in Musica

Diabulus in Musica Platinum Record

11. deftmonk

deftmonk Newbie

12. Protege

Protege Newbie

R.I.P. friend....thank you for all of your contributions. You'll definitely be missed.

13. Olymoon

Olymoon MODERATOR Staff Member

Respect and condolences to his friends and family, may he be in the w**z Paradize :bow:

14. popeye

popeye Kapellmeister

R.I.P........ยง

15. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

16. copylefter

copylefter Producer

Oh so sad to hear that. RIP our friend :(

17. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

May he Rest in Peace.

18. kimikaze

kimikaze Platinum Record

New way of life it seems, a little of everything. First, people stop cooking for themself(one time on a week is like nothing), stop producing own fresh food(no control of quality and source). Modern Families these days buy everything from the store. That mean they consume almost none valuable ingredients like vitamins(or if they do, they consume a lot of poisons to), healthy saturated fat(fat in normal doses is actually one of most important thing for our health and food industry was replaced it with corn sugar), antioksidants which is important for reintalizing our cells. So by this first step we already made "big welcome" for cancer. Next, lack of exercise. We have cars these days so needed physical stress for normal living is at minimum, we have almost everything what we need for living at our hands, so people on average become a bit lazy in that view. Human body is not designed for heavy loads, but sure is not made for sitting in front of computer for 12 our per day also. So poisons which they consume with food stay longer in body, which is the next "big welcome" for cancer. Next, stress, one of the deadliest thing for our health. If we are not successful managing it and is ongoing through several years, we become big candidat to get cancer. Stress destroy acid-alkaline balance in our body, where our body become more acidified(if we don't take countermeasure with eating fruits, which care our body stay in acid-alkaline balance). Acidified body mean new welcome for cancer. And one of the next big welcome to cancer i believe is telecommunications boom. Phones, Wifi and al electro magnetic radiations. I simply can't believe that something so sensitive to environment like our body cells, are not affected by such a strong(speaking relative) radiation which devastating through our body almost 24 hour per day.

19. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

You hit the nail on the head kimikaze. It's also that we're living longer than the olden days and therefore have more time to become even weaker and more susceptible than we already are with our bad diet and exercise habits particularly when we get older. It's a shite state of affairs.