Quick Question regarding AudioZ

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by throrop7, Sep 5, 2015.

1. throrop7

throrop7 Newbie

Hey guys, I was just wondering, I've recently came across AudioZ, in the past I've just been torrenting a lot of libraries. I'm not really sure which download method is the best, what do you guys think? What's up with Usenet? Their links always lead me nowhere. Also, why do all usenet.nl links disappear once you login? And why is there no mention of it in the downloads FAQ?

Sorry for having so many questions, but thanks for helping out a new user like me! It looks like an awesome thing you guys have going here.

3. sisyphus

sisyphus Rock Star

Generally the links you find at AZ are well vetted by established releasers. You get what they say you are going to get. No false positives etc... Most of the stuff that appears on torrents is usually either leeched from here, or can be something else entirely. I realize that torrenting may be a more affordable means for some to get some of the larger libraries etc, but a relatively cheap subscription to UL etc will in the end yield better speeds, true products etc.. also they give back a little to the people who released it. I can't emphasize enough the "validity" of the content provided at AZ, if someone releases something that does not work, or is not what it claims to be, it is removed, and the comments section usually gives advice and feedback on how to make it work.

4. throrop7

throrop7 Newbie

Hi, thanks for the reply, I appreciate it!

What about Usenet? It has a 14 day trial, so I could see how it works out and if I want to pay for it. However, I see no one ever mention using usenet to download. Also, not sure if it's a glitch or not, but when I log in, all usenet links suddenly disappear from the download pages.

5. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

For me if there are to Many Download Links i use a Torrent also But i always Give Props and a Thanks to the original AZ uploader Because with out them uploading / Providing it in the first place there probably would Not Be a Torrent

6. throrop7

throrop7 Newbie

Oh, cool, where do you find the torrents?

7. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

On AudioZ we basically support cyberlockers but during the relaunch of the site, we also allowed torrents. However, the torrent portion isn't automatic, someone has to actually link to one and they can only do so if mirrors are open. Usenet is an advertisement and not part of the site. You shouldn't see it if you're logged in, which you should be because you will have less advertisements and a better overall experience with access to features only available to members. If you have the money, I would recommend either paying for an Uploaded account or checking out debrid services. If you think about how much you're saving then it's really a no-brainer and will make downloading a breeze. In addition to that, it's also safer than using torrents in many parts of the world. Anyway, allow me to welcome you to the forums mate. [​IMG]

8. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

i agree 100% with catalyst. the best value out there is real-debrid. a 3-month subscription will cost you about the same as a one-month subscription to uploaded. but instead of just having premium access to uploaded, you also get premium access to rapidgator, oboom, zippyshare, mega, and a bunch of others. plus you have the ability to direct download torrents by using a magnet url and an intermediary cyberlocker with an encrypted connection. click on this link to go to their site: http://real-debrid.com

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. throrop7

throrop7 Newbie

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome guys :mates:

I've been looking at debrid services, I was thinking of going with alldebrid, which I saw on the AZ faq. However, I've also seen that it hasn't been doing to well recently, but it's on sale for about half of realdebrid atm, so I might go with that. What do you guys think about alldebrid? If it ain't good I'll just spare the extra couple bucks and go with realdebrid.

10. korte1975

korte1975 Guest

torrentz.eu is a cool page