Quick Look: Symphonic Elements STRIIIINGS by Ujam

Discussion in 'Software Reviews and Tutorials' started by Don Bodin, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Don Bodin

Don Bodin Rock Star

Ujam has set their sites on breaking into hybrid Orchestral libraries with the first Symphonic Elements instrument: STRIIIINGS. Amassed from composers Hans Zimmer's personal string recordings this library looks to challenge our notions of what a performance-based string library is all about. In this quick look video, we dig into the presets to get an idea of what the library can do right out of the box.

STRIIIINGS special intro price $119 (reg $169.00) here: https://bit.ly/3kJnLd1

For all details or a free trial version of the library visit UJAM: https://bit.ly/_UJAM_

• Interesting Interesting x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Bump!
    Oooo! Now this is interesting!
    Thanks Don.

Is the internet connection just for initial registration?

4. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

According to the demos on their website, they are not positioning this as a contender to the market leaders (Spitfire OT), this sounds more aimed at some contemporary genres where some strings background is required.

I don't think someone could use this as their main lib to write some classic musical piece.

5. Smoove Grooves

Well yeah. Just watching the video reveals that!

6. tzzsmk

tzzsmk Audiosexual

Hans and Pharell are behind UJAM company, so it was just a matter of time classical instruments appear as well,
    it feels like they're trying to bring orchestra composing to noobs, which I'd say is a good thing, because not everyone studies classical composition,
    can't wait to try it out
    :chilling:

7. Smoove Grooves

Well it competes against ostinato tools like Sonokinetic have, yet it also has some pads, and lots of other things.
    I think it's pretty cool, for newbs or otherwise.
    I don't think I'd be using their fx plugin they included in it, but it's cool that they did it, and made some patches including it.

And from enjoying Don enjoying it, I reckon it's been coded well and plays well!

I'd still be interested to know if it's just a one-time online registration thang, or if there's some other catch...