Questions about some issues my Maschine 2 has

Discussion in 'Maschine' started by blaiavia, Apr 15, 2014.

1. blaiavia

blaiavia Newbie

Hi everyone,

I started this post to see if you could solve some issues my cracked Maschine 2.0 has. Maybe this is not the right section (or the right forum!) but as AudioZ.eu got me here, I guess I'm not the only with the cracked Maschine 2.0 (from R2R).

Right, so here I go with the issues:

1. Factory Library won't load fully. My 2.0.2 cracked Maschine has imported ALL samples (and also ALL instruments), but projects, groups and also sounds are not showing up. If I try to open them manually, the "Please activate Maschine via Service Center" and then "Error loading file" errors pop-up. I must say that my Maschine 2 Factory Library is installed in its original location (Users --> Shared).

2. Some plug-ins (not all, though) won't load. Again, if I try to open them manually, the "Could not load plug-in" error comes up. As an example, Monark won't load, but on the other hand, Razor will. I have no idea why this happens.

3. My 1.1.0 Marble Rims expansion won't load, even though I have re-scanned it a thousand times. Even though, Maschine has load the only samples of my other installed expansion (Conant Gardens), but I guess that is because the expansion is NOT updated to the 1.1.0 version

Every time I open Maschine, it scans the Factory Library and the Marble Rims library. Even though, if i let it scan successfully, nothing happens (neither the missing Factory Library or Marble Rims won't show up)

Important info: To solve this, I tried to update my 2.0.2 Maschine to the 2.0.6 update, but the 2.0.6 crack won't work, even with the BatChmod thing done (that did work in my 2.0.2 Maschine, indeed!)

I'd really appreciate any info or help from any of you guys.

Cheers and thanks!

Side note: Mind my English. I'm from Barcelona, and as you can easily guess, english is not my first language.

Side note #2: When is the super-mega 1.1.0 expansions pack dropping? :rofl:

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Though the majority of your post is okay it's clear that you haven't even bothered reading our rules because you side note #2 amounts to a request and those are not allowed here. I could give you a warning but I'll let it slide this time if you immediately check out our rules now so we can prevent future transgressions.

4. blaiavia

blaiavia Newbie

I did not mean to break any rule at all. I was just requesting this because one user said so in one post of this forum (Link: Click here), so I was just kinda quoting it. Anyway, I'm sorry for the incident and I'd like to thank you for your kind warning.

5. OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef

OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef Producer

The mega post is coming at some point soon. Waiting on someone to get me things to make it easier for everyone (mainly pc users).

Its best just to PM things related to my posts and such. I dont always look at new threads. Lucky i caught this one.

I dont think it was breaking a rule, though very close. But maybe it has been edited to say something different now. :dunno:

NOW #1: Depending on your OS and how you installed the expansions some will show in a specific spot and some wont. Many many people need to learn to EXPLORE the software first. Look at my Maschine post. It clears almost every question you have up.

Here and Now

NOW #2: Marble Rims has no 1.1.0 version as of current. It is 1.0 because all the 1.1.0 updates did (for Maschine 1.x expansions) was give compatibility for Maschine 2 by adding .MXwww format files. If you used a dump of Marble Rims it will be under User Kits not Factory. Explore the software.... again.

Now #3: Completely delete Maschine 2.0.2. Everything from it except the expansions. Then reinstall Maschine 2.0.6 R2R.

Now #4: Your plugin issue is beyond me. Maybe once you get 2.0.6 to work then try it again. Use the standalone, not the VST/AU/etc to test if plugins work. Always use the Standalone for testing.

6. suefreeman

suefreeman Producer

BEFORE DELETING ANYTHING - TRY THIS
    Check your VST Plug-in Path in : preferences/plug-in/Locations
    Add path to point where your vst's dll are (vst folder) and rescan

And check your Libraries Path while you're at it (Factory and User) and rescan

Marble Rims is v1.0.0. only. Because it was released after maschine studio, so no need for update ....

7. lukie

lukie Newbie

just want to add make sure if you have both 32 and 64 plugin make it is set to both folders. :wink:

8. blaiavia

blaiavia Newbie

Well, thanks for the help...

I deleted everything and reinstalled everything. I let the (demo) 2.0.2 Maschine scan the whole library (Factory Library + Kontakt Libraries) and then updated to the 2.0.6 version hoping to solve my bugs. However, this seems to not work at all, as the crack just doesn't work. I tried to solve this by doing the permissions thing with the BatChmod app (as I did previously with the 2.0.2 crack, and I actually got it to work), but nothing happens. The standalone crack won't open.

Anybody has any idea why this might happen?

Cheers...

Ok guys...

So I got help from a friend and I solved the crack issue. However, things are still the same. No kits, groups or sounds loaded, even though they are the NEW Maschine 2 library files, not the old ones. If I open any file manually, Maschine makes me save the project. If I save it and open it up, nothing happens.

Things just got worse: now Marble Rims needs to be activated in the Service Center...

So...