Question: any software or vst which can learn a sound and translate how to create?

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by ELJUNTADERO2022, Jul 3, 2024 at 2:51 PM.

1. ELJUNTADERO2022

ELJUNTADERO2022 Producer

Title itself... anyone know something like that? i mean like "synplant" but with the abilty to throw some template for any synth (massive, pigments, serum, etc) to read the sound how its armed.

thanks in advance for any response.

3. Auen Fred

Auen Fred Ultrasonic

you know the thing .....j.b.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. ELJUNTADERO2022

ELJUNTADERO2022 Producer

:o

5. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

what

6. Abner

Abner Newbie

You, probably, are looking for something like the Micro Music app :). It works with Vital and Serum

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Garamondo Furbish

Garamondo Furbish Audiosexual

"
    any software or vst which can learn a sound and translate how to create?"
    "Title itself... anyone know something like that? i mean like "synplant" but with the abilty to throw some template for any synth (massive, pigments, serum, etc) to read the sound how its armed."

if you can't express your idea in coherent terms, I don't really see how someone can respond in a helpful manner, has modern english degenerated to the point where its no longer capable of communicating ideas or are people just becoming less intelligent? or perhaps some combination of the 2?

for starters a VST is software, so you are saying, "is there any software or software, to throw some template for any synth to read the sound how its armed. "

its just goobledeegook, meant to sound like english. someone needs to reprogram the AI trolls that are hitting this board.

8. ELJUNTADERO2022

ELJUNTADERO2022 Producer

:O !!! thanks! gonna try and see if can serve my desires!! xd

9. ELJUNTADERO2022

ELJUNTADERO2022 Producer

hi mate. well im not native english so accept my apologies pls.
    i though that can be obviously but you know, we are a lot of humans... everyone has their own way to go through life... so i tried to be clear... you know that a vst cant be a standalone , you need a DAW o some VST Loader, so thats why i choose write those words :)

dont know what the f that means...

oh yeee, cause i have a LOT of time to learn a good english, tell that to my shitty and overwhelmed life dud! chill a bit. im not an AI and its not funny as an insult.

Thanks for your clear help!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  10. thebert

thebert Member

Yes, as the OP explained, and which should have been obvious, English isn't his or her first language. Why so angry at that?

11. Auen Fred

Auen Fred Ultrasonic

fck it ....pls just explain what OP meant .please.

exactly
    :winker:

12. Garamondo Furbish

say I was a native german, speaking high Deutsche, why would i trawl an english speaking board to try to find some esoteric bit of something of which i could not conceive to elucidate even exactly what ephemerous notion i was seeking? would such a task be undertaken in earnest to try to find that which i cannot even describe, a task bound for failure and frustration?

says I a busy chap who cannot be bothered to seek a decent google translation of whatever i am trying to seek.

I'd say above all this chap needs to find some decent translation software, before he goes looking for some tool to keep him from having to be a musician, some machine to make music he can call his own.

you see the problem, everyone wants the other fellow to do it for them and has the time and energy for a million excuses but not a moment to contemplate, create or actually work at solving their own problems. If there is no longer an impetus to solve one's problems the world becomes ever more chaotic. The computer age which promised a new age of reason and understanding, human kinds best talents and abilities amplified whilst its dark and negative surpressed and quieted by the help of great machines in the hands of the highest and the lowest , has instead delivered a mass of quivering helplessness and fear, and infinite ignorance as so many feel there is no longer a need to reason and use ones mind to understand and solve problems.

it saddens and terrifies me, and I with one foot in the old world and one in the new, feel it is better to step back to the broken old world with its work arounds to the damage, than hurl headlong over a cliff of promises mostly broken.

13. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

@Garamondo Furbish hi mate i dont know what your problem is but you can always choose to ignore threads you don't like or don't understand.
    besides, if you have time to waste to answer here, you should also have time to check the profile of the user you offended, which should clearly tell you he is not a sock puppet not an ai nor anything.
    you clearly haven't been around enough because there are a lot of users here who have an even more broken english, yet they manage to transmit their thoughts and emotions much better than you have done here (in which i could only read bitterness for some reason).
    i dont know what your problem with the bird is, but just wanted to remind you that you can simply choose not to visit a thread or answer if you have absolutely nothing interesting to say, let alone something negative. if you think some rules are being broken, you can use the report button and im sure our moderators will promptly fix the problem.
    lately i've seen a surge of random crap here and there, just wanted to remind you there's no need to add more to the pile.

@Abner thanks for the tip on micro music, that sounds quite interesting.

14. Blacklight District

Blacklight District Kapellmeister

[​IMG]

15. Garamondo Furbish

you can always choose to ignore threads you don't like or don't understand.
    as may you.....

16. solipsistuser

solipsistuser Newbie

It's gobbledygook, and it means complex technical terms. The word you're looking for is gibberish.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  17. Auen Fred

Auen Fred Ultrasonic

MicroMusic does the hard part for you.

You input an audio sample, and it gives you a synth preset. It's that simple. Behind the scenes MicroMusic uses state-of-the-art machine learning to find the optimal parameters for the closest matching preset.

18. ELJUNTADERO2022

ELJUNTADERO2022 Producer

hey i just download that and it makes a vital preset file :c no compatible with serum... how can i make it work in serum?

19. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

the ones i tried were just bad at it. better try to do it by ear with trail and error.

20. sisyphus

sisyphus Audiosexual

Yeah, I don't know why I can't make my Roland System 8 play dx7 patches... wtf?

This tech can do interesting things, but alchemy it isn't (and I mean in the OG sense of the term)... and you aren't taking a hammer and turning it into a phillips head screwdriver...

and I don't know who or what Micromusic works with in that regard as windows only... and while Serum accommodates a fairly widely swath of synthesis...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  21. ELJUNTADERO2022

ELJUNTADERO2022 Producer

thanks !