Question about the Site/Cracking/Uploading,etc.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Medrewb, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

I have a few questions about this site or u can just send me link to these answers lol (sorry i am a noob)

1. These softwares crackers like R2R, did they allow their software to be uploaded in this site? Is audioz.eu their official upload site or they have a site of their own? How do the ones who upload these crack software(sunny,horseman,etc.) upload here or are they the members of R2R? (sorry i am a noob)

2. There are notes like "we would like to support u as long as u understand what we are doing".etc. (nfo) do these people gain anything cracking (of course we gain a lot) . Anyway we can support the crackers (eg.R2R, Assign(dead), AiR,etc.)or cracking their passion,etc.

PS. I dont know if i am allowed to post this in form (sorry) and sorry I am a noob!!

3. dim_triad

dim_triad Producer

do not say sorry mate... these are valid questions (of which, I to am interested in the responses).

We are all on our own unique warez-journeys... and now it is your time... and a bit of mine.

I say, "a bit of mine," because I kind-of know how all of "it" works, but. I'd rather not try and explain it; since, I might have some of the details wrong...

however, i will say, there is a website that constantly displays each days releases, as soon as they become available... from all of the teams. I believe, these teams than distribute their stuff to releasers (though that might not be right term). These releasers, well... release, the software, samples and whatever else that eventually makes its way to Audioz... (probably within minutes or even seconds maybe, i dont know exactly). They release on sites that aren't searchable in google. There may be a couple sites like this (or a few, maybe more... i dont think there are that many more "up the food chain" from Audioz so to speak.

However, I think Sunny and Horsemen have the "team" hook-ups for sure... and i would expect that either one, or both of them, have released on Audioz first... which is what the "exclusive" is supposed to be.

People that are members of these other sites, will bring stuff released by the first set of releasers, over to Audioz.

Now someone will eventually elaborate on this... and feel free to correct, as I might have gotten some details not completely correct.

have fun Andrew :mates:

4. Zeus

Zeus Moderator

Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer.
    Agent K - Men in Black :rofl:

It's an FTP. Releases are announced via a secret IRC channel.

Nope. They don't distribute, they release, and announce, then there are couriers hanging there too, you all know the names. The first come the first served. Then they post the release in AZ

Seconds I would say. MAGNETRIXX and SYNTHIC4TE have another method, but I guess it's enough info :wink:

The most important about what you get is the WHAT and not the HOW *yes*

5. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

Articstorm (I think) did a breakdown on how it works, but can't find the link at the mo

6. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

thanks mate..need more info.. haha :rofl:

7. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

let me wait for other comments maybe my IDOL @ CATALYST knows how to explain it :mates:

8. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

You`ll find Warez(Scene) topic(s) on AudioZ & Wiki, ZeusGod said it all.
    And stop being sorry, please.

9. mono

mono Audiosexual

R2R dont make money from the work.

sunny,horseman,etc are not members of r2r.

( we would like to support u as long as u understand what we are doing )
    This is about other people making money from there work and to stop or they will.

you can support the crackers by supporting the developers
    by buying what plugins you use or make money from
    this way eveyone is happy.

i would say they have a passion for cracking and love been the best at what they do.
    They also make very good sounds.

But not many bring that up. :break:

10. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

just be happy you can test things properly :mates:

11. freerider197

freerider197 Noisemaker

http://audioz.eu/scene_faq.html FAQ about "The Scene" , audioz docet

12. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

aah, it was Mykal, thanks for the link, I knew I had seen it somewhere :mates:

13. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

NICE :rofl:

14. Zeus

Zeus Moderator

That link explains how ftp scene works, let's say "regular scene" or "official scene".

It applies to the releases/groups you can find in, for example, predb only.

It has nothing to do with R2R or the stuff mainly posted in AZ.

P2P scene has it's own rules/ways of distribution. :wink:

15. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

So AZ will have all the softwares,tutorials,etc. that will ever be release right? Do u think there are things (the popular ones) that is not posted on AZ ?

16. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

erm ... yes, but

there are other places to look, but most things will end up on AZ, not all but most (other sites are also available) :wink:

join the dark side :mates:

17. mercurysoto

mercurysoto Audiosexual

The bottom of the rabbit hole, next to Alice's
    1st RULE of Fight Club: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.
    2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.

Just joking. Most of the mystery and some myth has already been explained.

18. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

Everything Zeus posted is on point. with the exception of the P2P scene having different rules. R2R and others are not proper "scene" but they do follow the same basic rules. The way things are packed, having a NFO ETC... The reasoning for this is very basic.. AUTOMATION. The FTP system is set up to Auto update the IRC announcements, update the release log and so on.If a release is uploaded to the FTP and does not meet the standards. I will or another person will NUKE it and the release will never see the light of day until it's fixed. This is all the info I am going to share. Don't ask me any questions or send me a PM. I will not respond

Release log

19. This might come as either a naive, unmentionable or otherwise silly question, but since the work of reverse engineering seems to be a day job due to demands of time and costs associated with such work, how do these folks support themselves? I love the fact that we have access to all these fantastic tools and toys and am truly grateful, though I am also curious. Do not make money off our work is cool, but how....

20. Gramofon

Gramofon Producer

21. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer