question about pace drivers

Discussion in 'Software' started by roku, Feb 19, 2015.

1. roku

roku Noisemaker

hi,

quickly let me say i apologize if this question is really really stupid, and/or im totally wrong about what i have and want to do.

ok...so im pretty sure i have a plug or 2 thats using emulated pace drivers, maybe i dont, but i seem to recall having to install something like that. i def do have an ilok folder with a bunch of stuff in it. my question is this:

if im right, and i am in fact using emulated pace drivers...if i install totally legit software that uses pace drivers...what happens?

a kind family member is buying me a gift...id like to get hybrid3 which i think uses pace for cp...right?

again sorry for being so confused about this, and thnx for any help

3. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

it use Pace Authorizer and soon it gets ILok2 Authorization ! and you needs to update to the latest pace driver as well !

Airmusictech has already anounced it !

after that you can answere the question by yourselves i think !

4. dim_triad

dim_triad Producer

all the latest lexicon cracks are pace iLok, and I use those right along with my own legit Sonnox, Soundtoys, and Slate stuff.

Plus, before my current situation (mac/ Logic Pro), I was using the cracked Pro Tools with all my legit iLok stuff.

Also, this question is on this website too... I am almost positive I asked it as well. Pretty sure it had to do with using cracked Pro Tools 10 with my legit ilok plugs..

your good to go :wink:

5. roku

roku Noisemaker

sweet...thanks.

i think i might ask for the akai mpk mini mk2...its only 99 bucks, and comes with hybrid3 (and some others), plus ill get a little portable controller. not that i need it...but hey...its still a better deal than just buying hybrid3.

6. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Yes and once you got that physical iLock II you can put it where ever it best fits you.

Tintin This is the second answer I see from you, kinda buy everything... Which on one side have nothing to do with the question, and on the other side is stupid anyway.

7. dim_triad

dim_triad Producer

:rofl: